Chapter 15

Louis' P.O.V.

After Natalie went to sleep we a started talking again. "Guys we have to tell her we're going on tour next week" Harry says. "I know but she'll be so angry" Zayn says. "We'll just tell her in the morning" Liam says. "Ok well I'm going to sleep so g'night" I say. "Ya me too I'm so tired" everyone else says. In the morning. I wake up and go downstairs. I see everyone already eating food so I go to the cabinet and get cereal.

Natalie's P.O.V.

"So what'd you guys want to talk to me about?" I ask. Everyone's quiet. "Are you going to tell me or what?" I ask getting a little bit angrier. "We're going on tour next week" Harry says. "Wait, what" I say a little confused. "We go back on tour next week" Zayn says, not even looking at me. "Ok so you are all going to leave? next week. and when are you coming back?" i ask. "We dont know" Liam says. "Oh" i say an then i run. I run out of there as fast as i can(which is pretty fast considering im a vampire).

Zayn's P.O.V.
She ran. "We have to get her. What if she gets hurt!" I say worried something might happen to Natalie. "Zayn, shes a vampire with a lot of strength" Niall says. "Then she'll hurt someone! You guys we have to go get her!" i say getting frustrated. Why dont they want to get her? "I'll go with you Zayn" Louis says. "Ok then lets go" i say already tracking Natalie's scent.

Louis' P.O.V.
I dont know where i am. Natalie ran off and i blacked out. "Liam!" i yell seeing if they did something to me. "Huh. where am i?" he asks. "That's the thing i dont know" i say. "Niall!Harry!" Liam yells to see if they are here. Niall and Harry are here too. "If we're all here, wheres Zayn?" i ask. "Good question" someone says. "We are going to kill him" someone else says. Then they come out.

Luke's P.O.V.
We all walk out. "Luke? Ashton? Michael? Calum? What are you guys planning" Liam asks. "We're going to kill Zayn and take Natalie" Ashton says.
Thats when Louis started struggling. He kept comming at us but we tied them up with rope they cant break. We will get Natalie whether they like it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER. Ok so i just wanted to say im sorry i didnt update im kinda busy with school and i keep forgetting to update. So heres the plan you guys get to choose a day that i have to update. I will now be updating every week. Ok i hope you guys like this, 🐳 Bye!

XOXO,
Mrs.Malikson