Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V.

We finally got to the front of the line after waiting 30 minutes. "How many people?" the guy asks us. "6" Natalie says. "Ok well go on number 1 and go inside the cart when we say so" the dude says. "Ok" she says. "Ok you may go in the carts now." the guy says. We all go in the carts and the ride starts. I'm in the front so I can hear Niall screaming like a little girl. It's hilarious! The ride ends answer all go out. "What time is it?" Natalie asks. "It's about to be 7, why?" Zayn says. "Let's go! The water show is about to start and I still want to get a good place to watch it from." Natalie says. "Well then let's go" Louis says.

Natalie's P.O.V.

"It's starting!" I say. "Look it's Peter Pan!" Louis says. Right now Peter Pan is fighting Hook and I can see the tick tock alligator coming for him. "It's Mickey!" Niall says. After Mickey defeats Maleficent the princesses come out and the show ends. "I'm so tired" Harry says. "Well someone has to drive so that we can go back home" Zayn says. "I say Liam drives" Louis says. "Why do I have to drive?" Liam asks. "Because I drove here and Louis drives too slow" Zayn says. "Fine" Liam says. We all get into the car and after 20 minutes I fall asleep. "Natalie we're here" someone tells me. I get up and go inside the house. "Im going to go to sleep, so goodnight everyone." I say. "G'night" they all say. I go upstairs and go into my room and go to sleep. I wonder why they were so quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry this was short and I don't really have an excuse as to why I haven't updated so... I was just to lazy!! But here it is I hope you like it. The Disney series is over so now we're back to normal. Hopefully we will have some action or drama. But until then bye!!

XOXO

Mrs.Malikson