Chapter 11:Cutzie Wootzie...

Time for my ice cream!!

I walked up to Jake and he was talking to his parents, who I recognized as the people I met earlier. I grabbed his hand, and intertwined our fingers.

He looked at me and smiled, than he pulled me closer to him.

"Mom,Dad, this is my mate, Kristen." He said, pride filled his voice, but I'm pretty sure his mom and dad already knew who I was.

" We know that, sweetie, we want to know when Kristen will be moving in?" his mother said. I started choking on air,

"When I'm married." I said through gasps. They looked at me in confusion than it dawned on them what I meant and they gave me and Jake sorrowful smiles and walked away.

Jake leaned in and kissed my cheek, "Anything you want, babe."

My cheeks turned red and I said, "I want my ice cream, lover boy, than you can be my slave." I walked to his truck not looking back it was a yellow Ram. Hmm I would have to tell him I only drove in Ford trucks, other types of cars were fine.

"That's not my truck!" Jake shouted laughing. Jerk. "It's right there!" he pointed to a yellow F-250 super duty, that's what I'm talking about!

" Hey sexy," I said to the truck when I opened the door Jake was already in side, stupid werewolf speed.

"You don't have to tell me I'm sexy. This truck already tells people that." he said and I snorted, "No, seriously, I have a bumper sticker that saws so. It boosts my ego."

"Oh you mean the one between 'I'm a loser' and 'I wish I had balls?'," I said than giggled.

"No, those are on the front, it's in between 'I carry a gun in my truck' and 'I am not afraid to shoot you." he teased

"know, lover boy, fire this half-god half-super truck right up so I can get that ice cream you owe me."

He fired up the truck, and it roared back to life. Such a beautiful sound! It's like music to my ears.

We pulled into 'Terri's ice cream bowl' it had a heart as a bowl in the sign. How cute!

We went in and I ordered a twist with caramel topping and Oreo crumpled on top. Jake ordered chocolate ice cream with strawberries, whipped cream, and toffee on top, it looked delicious!

We sat in a booth and I looked at Jake he had something on his mind and I wanted to know what was occupying his thoughts....

********************************************************************

Sorry! It's not very long! But I have 4-H in thirty minutes!

You know the drill:

Comment

Vote

And,

FAN!!!

Please and thanks