Chapter 16: Surprise!

I remember now!! Jenny is Will ex-girl. That's a little creepy seeing as this old lady is thirty one and Will is seventeen. He is so disgusting!! So is she!!

"What are you doing here you little hoe?" Will said through clenched teeth.

Jenny looked absolutely scared, because she started to shake, "I'm looking for my mate and his family. I want to tell him that I will be his mate."

"Steven won't love a scum bag like you-" Will never got to finish because Jake cut in looking right at Jenny.

"WHAT!!! Who is your mate!?!?" Jake looked livid.

At this Jenny shrank back in fear. I don't blame her, I would have done the same thing, "Steven. Steven Shaw." She whispered. I heard Jake take in a big breath of air and I heard myself gasp.

Jake got up and stood above her and extended his hand. It was a little creepy, " my name is Jake Shaw, you flirted with the wrong Alpha, Whore." Jenny flinched in fright terrified. I would have felt sorry for her but I'll save that for someone who deserves it.

"S-S-Sorry.." Jenny stuttered out.

"S-S-Sorry, doesn't cut it. I don't know were Steven, my uncle, is, but it's probably in some place where guys go to get rid of their pain, but if you were my mate I would have rejected you and I would have been happy about it." his words cut her deep and she started to cry.

"My mate will accept me, all of me." She sniffled out.

Will snorted, " Ya, all your STD's? I think not."

"Jake, Will, stop, just let the woman go." I said looking Jake in the eye. He gave a 'Hmpp' and Jenny ran of out of the bowling alley.

"Why did she come here? It probably wasn't to find her mate that's for sure." Will said looking at Jake.

"Why are you looking at me? I don't even know that girl. I say we let her find Steven and tame him. Let's just go back to Kristen's house." Jake replied.

I piped in, "Ya, that sounds good. Lets finish this game of Bowling and leave. Mom and Dad can stay, and we can take your vehicle,

Jake." I turned to Jake.

"Ight." Jake said taking his keys from his pocket twirling them and than putting them back in his pocket.

"Ight? Jake really? Sorry but you are not our white black man." Paul said.

"Ight." Jake said.

"Ugh!! Shut up!" Paul replied.

"Ight." Jake said again. Paul looked annoyed, and Jake was having fun.

While they finished the game of bowling I talked to my parents about going home and playing a game there. They said it would be fine, but they wouldn't be home till late because they wanted to dance at some country club at a nearby town.

I walked back over to our table just as they finished bowling, "Time to go!!" I yelled. They all jumped in shock, but soon recovered, " AWW!!" I hissed while a held my head, it hurt like crazy.

Jake looked at me with concern, "You alright, Kristen?" he walked over to me and started massaging my shoulders.

"Ya, let's go. It only hurts every know and then." I