Chapter 21: Will be Back

Guys, normally to get to Washington it would take like two days, but werewolves go really fast in their cars so they get there early just thought you should know. This has been edited by me! If you would like to edit my story please tell me. I just want someone to fix the mistakes like verb tenses (I suck at those, but I try my best)

Recap:

                 “Joey, I will always want you, and don’t worry they won’t get away with this. They will pay.” I handed her over to Louis because I was getting so angry. As soon as he stepped out of that car I was going to kill him. Nobody does that to my mate, nobody! Louis drove off with Tasha and Joey in his car this was probably the last time I got to see Joey, but I would at least kill one of them. I could do that much for her! I sat back down on the picnic table, but as much as I tried I couldn’t calm down. I was going to kill him. I was out for blood.

***

                I sat an waited, getting angrier by the second. I replayed the scene with Joey in my head, and that did not help one bit. I pictured a lot of ways to kill Luke, and Mr. X, but none of my thoughts had rainbows and unicorns dancing so don’t ask. I had made a list of one hundred seven ways to kill Luke and one hundred eight ways to kill Mr. X. I think I’m going insane.

                “Well, well, well,” someone said. My eyes flew open and I was on my feet. I stared straight into the eyes of Mr. X. He had brown eyes, and looked very familiar, but I just couldn’t put my finger on who he looked like, “What do we have here?” I had to hold my hands to keep from punching him, “Tut, tut, Will, You made a horrible mistake. What happened to my pack? Hmm, Will? Where is my pack because if they are gone you are in huge trouble.” I wanted to punch him, “You think you can fight me? Do you know who I am? You think you will win this fight?” He said mockingly. I couldn’t let this stuff get to my head. I couldn’t let this stuff get to my head. I couldn’t let this stuff get to my head…

                “I’m going to kill you." I sneered at him. He looked at his fingers like I was scum stuck on the bottom of his boot.

                “Mhh? That’s what Joey said when I was...” I snapped. I launched myself at him full force and turned into my wolf but before I did that I shouted,

                “I challenge you, you old faggot!” I was about to kick him in the side when he leapt out of the way and turned into his wolf. His wolf was a dull gray color. I think I’ve seen that before, but where? I slammed into a tree and before I could get back up he was on top of me. I made myself stand up with his body on my back; his teeth tried to rip my skin. I slammed him  against the tree. He fell off with a loud thud, and we continued to fight. I aimed a kick to his side, and felt a satisfying crack when my paws came in contact, and he lay sprawled on the ground. I was about to kill him when an unknown force slammed into my side. I looked over to see a brown wolf, that was Luke, run at me. This wasn’t fair, but life wasn’t fair. While I tried to fight off Luke; Mr. X recovered, and started fighting against me too. Luke bit down on my leg and tore some skin away while Mr. X kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. Then, just like that, they stopped and turned back into human form, so I did too. I couldn’t move at all so the transformation was painful and I forced myself to talk.

                “At least tell me your name.” I said. He looked so familiar; it was killing me, and I was about to die.

                He surprised me by answering my question, “Steven Shaw, at your service.” He made a slight bow, but winced because I had kicked him full blast there. Then he sat on the picnic table to watch me die. Wait, did he say his name was Steven Shaw? I forgot who that was because I was losing blood, but I knew it had something to do with… but before I could think farther, I think I died.

******************

Hmmm…. Tell me what you think! And please Vote! It means the world to me! (I’m sorry it’s so short, but my poison ivied fingers hurt, and I wanted to give you something as a THANK YOU for reading my book so it had to be short!) Hope It’s not that much of a cliff hanger. Because I mean, come on Guys! Come on! If you think about it….

Also, Should I enter the Watty awards? I won't win anything but I want your opinion!!