Chapter 20: Revenge Will be Mine.

Recap:

                “Right here.” I spun around to come face to face with Luke and another man that reminded me of someone, but all I knew was that I was in deep sh!t.

****

                “Hello, Sir.” I said my voice shaky.

                Luke stepped towards me, “Can we talk to you a minute?” He grabbed my arm and dragged me outside, the mysterious man followed him. As soon as we were outside Luke growled.

                “What are you doing here?” He asked. His face formed a scowl.

                “I want out.” I said simply.

                “Out? Out! You think you can just get out?” Luke hissed, but the man beside him nudged him, and they shared a look, “We’ll need to talk about this, Will, you can’t just leave; there are restrictions and actions we must take.” Luke finished. I was confused. Why did he change his mind?

                The man that stood behind Luke spoke up, “Boys! Boys! Let’s not fight! Luke we have a meeting to attend, and Will could probably go for a shower and another nap, Right Will?” His voice wasn’t demanding; it was calm and creepy, that was why I nodded my head, “Good.” He smiled one creepy smile. They both walked to the white mustang I had not seen before, and got in. Luke drove to whatever meeting the creepy man was talking about.

                I stood there, trying to think things over about this situation. What could I do? I punched the side of the house, probably leaving a dent in it. Screw this, I didn’t care; I punched the house again. What could I do? What could I do? Louis ran out of the house. When he saw it was just me he sighed in relief. What could he be relieved about?

                “I thought they were beating you up.” He huffed out in answer to my question.

                “Could you tell me why they would be beating me up? I have no clue what I did wrong.” I said in annoyance.

                “You are single handedly ruining their plan.” He said; then, he walked away. He was not getting out with just that answer!

                “Ya, well your single handedly gay!” I shouted at him, “Have you heard of a boy name Louis? I heard he is super gay.” Immature, I know, but I needed him to turn around. He did what I wanted him to. He turned around, but he stormed back over to me. Before I knew what had happened I was on the ground, my nose was bleeding and my eye throbbed. There was also this pain in my stomach. Oh, Hell no, He is as good as dead, but, again, before I could do anything I was yanked up and Louis was right in my face.

                “It was not necessary to call me gay. You saw the texts I was getting from Tasha. I am not gay. You crossed the line; you think you’re so high and mighty, but you’re not. Get over yourself. All you needed to know was: you single handedly ruined their plan, and they want to hurt you so stay out of their way. I actually think that they are going to speed up the process of their plan so ‘he’ can get Kristen, and not you.” Louis growled. It was probably true that ‘he’ wanted her now, if someone would have told me that four months ago I would have said, ‘No, she’s all mine.’ But now that I have a mate; I don’t want her at all. I used to tell myself I liked her, but that was just so I would try harder to get her. I could feel a load being lifted off my shoulders as I thought about it. Now I did not have to worry about being forced to be Kristen’s mate and I could be Joey’s mate with no strings attached. Wait, I am already fully mated to Joey so that means they would have had to kill her so I could be mates with… Oh God, I can’t even think about this; I might puke. Then everything that Louis said slapped me in the face. I definitely did not think I was high and mighty.