5# ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

"If you're not obeying me," he whispered, his voice filled with a dark intensity, "then I'll have to make you." Sunghoon was gripping Sunoo's wrist, causing some more bruises.

Sunoo tried to free himself out of his grip. But Sunghoon was too strong.

"Let me go already!"

"I SAID LET ME FUCKING GO!" Sunoo tried to push Sunghoon away. Suddenly, Sunghoon stopped. He stared at the younger.

"You should better behave now," Sunghoon said, gripping Sunoo's wrist even harder.

Sunoo started crying once again. Not because of the pain in his wrist, but because he was scared. Scared of what Sunghoon would do next.

Sunghoon started to drag Sunoo to the bed. He grabbed him by his waist and pushed him onto the bed. Then he started to kiss him without a warning.

"P-Please stop it," Sunoo was still trying to push Sunghoon away.

"It's your fault that you tried to escape. I tried being nice to you, but it seems like you can't appreciate that."

He started to give Sunoo hickeys, his lips wandering down to his neck.

"I- I won't do that again. P-please, stop.. it hurts."

Sunoo didn't recognize Sunghoon. To him, it seemed like he was a different person that he was yesterday and the days before.

It was the first time in years that Sunoo felt truly understood by someone who wasn't Jungwon. He felt like someone would really care about him. Seems like he was wrong.

Sunghoon noticed Sunoo's tears, so he slowly moved his hand to wipe away the tears from Sunoo's cheeks.

"You shouldn't cry," he said softly.

"As long as you're listening to what I say I won't harm you, okay?"

"W-Why are you doing this to m-me?" Sunoo began crying even more.

"Oh, Sunoo, I'm doing this because I love you. Why would I want to kiss you otherwise, hm?"

'He loves me? What a good joke,' Sunoo thought.

Sunghoon leaned in to kiss Sunoo's lips once again, as he then tried removing Sunoo's shirt.

That was too much for Sunoo.

He could finally push Sunghoon away and basically ran to the door. When Sunoo was about to open the door, a hand held him by the arm, which made him stop.

"Did I allow you to leave yet?!" Sunghoon asked Sunoo, who just wanted to get out of this situation.

All of a sudden, the door opened.

"Sunghoon, what are you doing to this poor boy?!" A voice came from behind.

Sunoo took this chance and quickly ran towards the bathroom, locking himself inside. He sat down on the cold floor, his mind racing to process everything that happened.

Sunoo's thoughts raced back to the person who had opened the door just in time. Who was this person and how did he get in the house? Does he know Sunghoon?

Sunoo's tears were still running down his cheecks. Why had Sunghoon kissed him and told him that he loves him?

As Sunoo sat there, he heard a knock on the bathroom door. Startled, he turned his gaze toward the door.

The voice on the other side was gentle and reassuring, "Can I come in? I won't do anything to hurt you."

Sunoo remained silent at first, his fear still gripping him. But as the person asked for another time, he opened the door.