11# ɢᴏɴᴇ

"Why are you still awake at this hour?"

Sunoo |

I turned around, and in the dimly lit kitchen, I saw Sunghoon standing there, rubbing his tired eyes, obviously just woken from sleep. The sight of him, however, triggered a rush of memories from the nightmare I'd just experienced.

It was the same setting-the kitchen, his sudden appearance-and the nerves that paralyzed me before began to creep back in.

Sunghoon's puzzled expression only worsened the situation. He reached out, concern etched on his face, and asked, "What happened? Why are you crying?"

I couldn't control the fear and panic gripping me. I pushed him away emotionally, saying, "D-Don't come near me. Go away. Please.."

I felt as if I'd slipped back into the nightmare.

I was trembling, and Sunghoon's increasing worry only intensified my panic. "Sunoo, you can talk to me. I'm not going to hurt you," he said, brushing away my tears. However, I couldn't meet his gaze and continued to avoid eye contact.

Sunghoon gestured for us to move to the couch, and I followed, sinking into its embrace. I kept telling myself that I just had a nightmare and nothing else. Sunghoon wouldn't do this to me in real life.

Sunghoon attempted to soothe me, his hand gently tracing my back.

"Mind telling me what happened?"

I hesitated, uncertain if I should tell him what happened. The fear of burdening him or the fear that it might change things between us left me grappling with a decision.

"I... I just had a nightmare," I started.

Sunghoon nodded encouragingly, his gaze fixed on me, silently urging me to continue. "What was it about? What made you feel like that?" he asked gently.

I took a deep breath and began, "I went to the kitchen... and you were there." Sunghoon listened, his brow furrowing slightly.

"You approached me, and..." I hesitated.

"And you kissed me," I confessed, feeling a knot tighten in my stomach. Sunghoon looked puzzled, clearly not understanding where this was leading.

"You forced me to kiss you... and to do other things," I uttered, feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over me. The details were difficult to share, and I could barely meet his eyes.

"What kind of 'other things'?" Sunghoon inquired. I glanced away, feeling too ashamed to explain the whole story.

"You don't need to tell me everything if you don't want to. But tell me, did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

I nodded and Sunghoon sighed.

"Do you feel uncomfortable when I kiss you? Do you not want to be in a relationship with me?" he asked, searching for answers in my eyes.

I shook my head.

"That's not true... I do want to be with you, and I never asked you to stop kissing me," I confessed, my voice barely above a whisper.

Sunghoon silently nodded, absorbing my words.

"You thought I'd do it again, didn't you?"

"What?"