10# ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

"There's something I wanted to give you, Sunoo."

Sunoo |

As we arrived home, Sunghoon paused and said, "Wait a second, I'll be right back." He disappeared upstairs, leaving me in the living room.

Sunghoon returned with a beautifully wrapped box.

"My present for you."

Opening the box, I discovered a stunning silver ring engraved with "Sunoo." It was absolutely beautiful and found it incredibly sweet.

"I'd really appreciate it if you wear it. I think it'd look good on you," Sunghoon mentioned with a smile.

I thanked him like a thousand times and expressed my gratitude with a tight hug.

Suddenly, I remembered I had prepared a surprise for Sunghoon, too. "I'll be right back," I said, quickly dashing to my room to get the present. With a smile on my face, I returned and handed the gift to Sunghoon, who looked a bit surprised.

"What is this? A notebook?" Sunghoon asked, a little confused.

"Yes, a notebook. But you can't write in it since all the pages are already filled," I explained with a chuckle.

Just as Sunghoon was about to open it, I hurriedly stopped him. "Don't open it yet," I said.

"Why?" Sunghoon inquired.

"It's filled with letters I wrote when you weren't home. You're only allowed to read it when you're having a tough time, when you're sad or just having a bad day. It's supposed to cheer you up!"

Sunghoon smiled warmly as I explained the purpose of the notebook. But as he held it in his hands, his eyes widened as he noticed the number of pages.

"How long did it take you to write all that?" Sunghoon asked, clearly taken aback by the volume of the notebook.

"Oh, I've been working on it for a few weeks now," I responded, trying to downplay the effort.

Sunghoon appeared genuinely shocked by the amount of work I had put into the gift. After a moment, he hugged me, expressing his heartfelt thanks for the present.

"Thank you. This means a lot to me," Sunghoon said, holding the notebook as if it were the most precious gift he'd ever received. I was happy he liked it.

I have always been like that. I always liked giving gifts to people rather than receiving gifts myself. The reactions of others always give me the greatest joy.

Later that evening, we ate dinner together and decided to watch a christmas movie. After the movie, we bid each other goodnight and went to bed.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Just as I was about to drift to sleep, I got several notifications on my phone. I checked to see who'd text me at such a late time, and I wasn't even surprised - It was Jungwon.

Jungwon
SUNOO
ARE YOU AWAKEEEE????
ANSWERR ME
PLEASE
I NEED TO TELL U SMTH
KIM SUNOO COME ONLINE!!
istg I'm gonna kill u
PLEASE
IT'S URGENT
If you're not gonna answer me, I'll come over personally
WAKE UP BITCH

Sunoo
What the hell is going on with you?
Are you drunk?
You know that drinking is not good for you!

Jungwon
I did not fucking drink-

Sunoo
Then why are you texting me NOW
It's 1am
I was SLEEPING
Well-
almost

Jungwon
With whom?
Sunghoon?