Bakugou?

Third person Pov:
Going back to school was hard, for it seemed that everyone had died a little inside after the war. And without their strong willed classmate urging them to do better to live up to his standards, class 1A's return felt unfulfilling like a singly drop of water after years in the desert. It was as if being heros didn't really matter anymore.

The happy were no longer smiling.

The loud were now dead silent.

And the pure of heart now filled with hatred.

None of the students dared to imagine how Best Jeanist was feeling at this moment for the hero lost- a boy whom he loved like a son and the man he loved in an attempt to save that very boy. He barely made public appearances nowadays and the look on his face was one so pained; it made other people cry as well. The only either only to talk to Aizawa or visit Bakugou's body, which he refused to get removed from the hospital - desperately hoping Edgeshot had sacrificed himself for something worthwhile.

Elsa doppelgänger pov (Shoto):

Everything changed after Bakugou was murdered.

Everyone seemed to be in so much agony it was as this very school was causing it. Overcome with memories for all the times we had spent with the blonde boy really got to the students when they walked in to see their never tardy classmate's chair empty; just collecting dust begging to be sit on.

The Bakusquad were struggling to hold back their tears and it looked like the rest of my classmates weren't doing so well either.

Even though I didn't show it as much as the rest of them - I really did care. He was the one person who never held back or pitied me even though he knew about my father from the start, The boy pushed me to limits I didn't even know I could reach.

Why- just why did he have to die?

Of course Someone had to say what we were all thinking.

Someone had to step in and brighten the spirits.

Somebody?

Anybody?

I suddenly knew what I had to do. I elbowed Ida and when he looked back at me, I signalled pretty clearly but the dude just doesn't seem to take a hint.

"It honestly angers me to think that this was how he had to leave this world, at 17 years of age."

Oh no I guess Momo beat him to it-
Then my blue haired classmate suddenly realised what I had asked of him. Gosh.
" Kachaan had more genuine passion for being a hero than anyone in all of UA combined"

And so did Midoriya.

" That's right Bakubro wouldn't want us to mourn over him, he'd want us to kick some villain butt!"

And Kirishima.

Before I knew it everyone had said some motivating crap and turned to me expectingly.

Oh shit- what was I supposed to say?

"Uh Bakugou was very attractive...?" I mustered although it sounded more like a declaration of love then a compliment.

Everyone went dead silent.

Everyone- except Mina, who began squealing and jumping around; for a moment I thought she was having a stroke.

"Thats all you could come up with?!" Jirou spat out her drink and it landed start on Shoji's head giving him purple hair; he was rocking it though.

"Eck!" Again, is Mina okay?

"What? No." Are they stupid or something? Why would I like Katsuki Bakugou? I was just stating obvious facts.