1

A/N-I'm not a professional writer.Whatever portray is coming from my imaginary world.Ignore the errors of mine.

__________________________________

CITY CLINIC

Thirty Five years of life have passed.Today is the first day of the thirty five year.Birthday is a special day in human life.But this aspect is not same for everyone.A typical doctor spends a day checking up to 30 to 40 patients.Hours are passing by.No time for himself.Even the breath has to be measured. It is a luxury to celebrate a birthday there.

White apron over gray colored shirt. The power of AC is 16. Even so, the neck and nose are sweating in the heat.He took off his white clear glasses and laid his head on the chair.He feels tired.So many people have so many diseases, so many problems.His head hangs.The body does not move.It has to be driven by force.

Door knocked out and answered given;

"Come in!"

Asgar opened the door and entered.

"Sir bahar ek patient hai.Aap zara dekhenge.Unki maa bata rahi thi achanak behosh ho gayi thi."

"Patient ko dekhna mera kam hai.Puchne ki zarorat nahi andar bhej de."

Outside the doctor's cabin,a woman in a sari is swinging her legs.Her legs have been going numb ever since she came.Asgar doesn't feel like this girl fainted on the street.She wears strange clothes.Who comes to the hospital wearing a saree?Did she come for treatment or attending a wedding?However,the woman sitting next to the girl has a sad expression on her face.It seems that what she said is true. The girl really fainted. Although there is no way to understand the girl,Asgar reassured himself by seeing the mother's face.

He came out of the cabin and said in a hurrying manner,

"Jaldi andar jai.Sir ka duty hour khatam ho chuke hai."

Pushing the door of the cabin,Anila Ahmed politely asked,

"Kya hum andar aa sakte hai?"

Looking down,the answer came.

"Ji aiye."

Anila Ahmed is sitting on the opposite chair with her daughter.It is her daughter who suddenly faints.

As he moved his pen, he asked,

"Problem kis ki hai?"

"Doctor meri beti Meerab ki.Aaj iski university mein cultural programs tha.Waha pe achanak behosh ho gayi.Bilkul ise kuch khaya nahi jata.Kamjuri bohot hai."

He listen and asked;

"Unki past history?"

"Hormonal imbalance."

"Dr.Murtasim khan" written in big letters on the desk.

Seeing the man in front of her,Meerab is surprised.Is he really a doctor?Where did she think that a middle-aged man with half-ripe hair and a beard will be sitting in the cabin!Here is a bright boy.It would be wrong to say bright boy but an adult strong man.While sitting Meerab is measuring as much as she can see.His hair is neither short nor long nor medium.His face is full of stubble and beard.His eyes are white frame glasses.Looks like tempers are high.He had never looked up since they arrived.She was born with a unique ability to observe people deeply.She measures everyone from head to toe,whether he is known or unknown, female or male.Be it a doctor or a peon.A while ago seeing Asgar she thought to herself that this man must be drying up under the pressure of work.Strange thoughts! It is said that an empty mind is the devil's factory.The same goes for Meerab.

Murtasim looked up after a few minutes.Once he looked down,he immediately thought,"Is the girl wearing a saree?" Strange thing.Need to look again.Like thought,like action.Takes a second to look at the girl sitting in front and refocuses on the white paper.Meerab is wearing a white saree.With a surgical mask on her face. Nothing is visible except the eyes.