12

In the evening,Murtasim directly comes to Meerab's home cause she is angry with him.He was promised to her that today he will take her to wedding shopping and spend whole day with her but last moment he had to cancel the plan when she was all ready and waiting for him.

In the dark room of the white house,Meerab is hiding her face in the pillow.In an attempt to convince his beloved by waving his hand in her smooth hair.Today the gentle girl has not become more difficult?He tries to convince her through many words. Defeated again and again! Another tool must be used this time.

Murtasim said;

"Meerab please try to understand maine jaanbuj kar plan cancel nahi kiya.As a doctor mere liye duty bohot important hai."

Meerab is silent. Silent for quite a long time.Not accepting any good or bad words.She came out of the balcony.Wrapping a blanket against the wall of the bed is fasting to avoid Murtasim.

From under the blanket came the reply in a loud voice,

"Mujhe aap se koi baat nahi karni."

She is talking even if she doesn't want to talk.Murtsim's face burst into laughter.Until now,there was a lack of power application.That too has been filled by pulling the blanket.He hugged Meerab and slept near her.He put his head on her head and said in a gentle voice,

"Meerab mein tumhe pichle do ghante se manane ko kosish kar raha hu.I admit mujhe tumhe aise wait nahi karana chahiye tha pehle bata dena chahiye tha hospital jana jaruri hai.Trust me itni jaldi mein tha ki koi aur khayal dimag mein aaya hi nahi.Bohot important meeting tha."

Eyes automatically close when Murtasim is near. Still so.In the meantime,the forehead was excessively wrinkled and said,

"Mujhe manane kisne kaha hai?"

Murtasim leaning towards her and said;

"Meerab please yaar,maan jao."

"Dur rahe mujhse."

"Pehle hi characterless ka certificate mil gaya hai to socha agar ghar mein filhal koi nahi hai to prove bhi de deta hu ke mein kitna characterless hu."

Meerab blowing her nose and said;

"Pas maat aaye."

Murtasim reduces the distance further.The shape of the eye also starts to change.The speed of breathing tells the state of his heart.

He softens her cheeks and said;

"Aaj dur jane ka nahi qarib aane ka irada hai.Aaj sare mohabbat jo dil mein hai woh bahar lane ka din hai.Aaj yeh batane ka din hai mein tumhare mohabbat ke liye kaise tarap raha hu."

Meerab is listening to Murtasim's every word with round eyes.She can able to measure the depth of the sentences.She wet her lips with her tongue. The same words came out again in Murmur's voice.

"Choriye."

"Bilkul nahi."

Words won't work. So she started rambling. That didn't help much either.She couldn't win infront of Murtasim's fit and strong body.Despite knowing this,she did not stop her movements. A sudden deep touch of his lips deep in the throat stops the twitching. The body loses all strength.Murtasim's hot breath is shaking.His lips captures her lips.

Murtasim says in a husky voice;

"Jitna bhi khud ko churane ki kosish karlo mein chornewala nahi hu."

Meerab smiled But immediately the smile disappeared. In such a situation, the smile is not suitable at all when she is angry at him.

Murtasim said;

"Chalo hum dono ek mohabbat ki nagar mein chale jate hai.Jaha koi dukh nahi sirf khushi hai.Jaha tumhare ilawa kisi aur ka nishan nahi.Charo taraf sirf tum hi tum jo.Aaj sare duriyon ke diwar gira dete hai.Bohot mushkil se khud ko kabu kiya tha ab mujhpe khud par koi jor baki nahi.Chalo aaj hum dono ek ho jate hai.Aaj humare bich koi na ho.Koi narazgi bhi nahi.Sirf tum mein aur humare beshumar mohabbat."

He really knows how to overcome her.He comes close and takes away the words from her.All emotions become unconscious.Meerab remained silent.Murtsim looked at her face and quenched his thirst.Why is there so much beauty in this face? The white stone nosepin is shining in the dark.Lips touched there.Slowly he kisses all over the face.Frequent breathing fair.Murtasim's warm breath conveys his relief.This relief is felt only in the presence of Meerab.The evening watch is flowing.The surroundings are completely silent. With time,Meerab has completely mastered himself. Wrapped in a warm embrace. Breaking all the barriers and silently wasting all of himself in Meerab.As if he is crazy.Another uncontrolled form of Murtasim.Speechless confession of love every moment.

Meerab held his cheek with her both hands and said;

"Aap ke mohabbat pe sirf mera haq hai.Aise hi mohabbat karenge na mujhe humesha?"

Murtasim took a deep breath and said;

"Tum mere zindegi mein aanewali pehli aur akhiri ladki ho mere pasandida aurat.Mere zindegi mein aur mere mohabbat pe haq sirf tumhara hai.Humare bich kisi tisre ka koi gunzaish nahi."

Meerab kissed on his cheeks.

Soft laughter echoed throughout the silent room. Feelings are coming to fruition.Feelings expressed quietly are worth more than words spoken by human mouths.As soon as give a confession,it is as if the rock runs away.It takes time to read the language of the eyes. At that time,the feelings towards each other start to gain more momentum.

__________________________________

The cold wind is blowing in the first hour of winter.When the wind hits the body, the body and soul become cold.Murtasim hugs Meerab in an attempt to ward off her cold.Even after wrapping herself in a sheet,the girl is shivering again and again.

After a long silence,Murtasim said,

"Yaad hai ek din gari mein mere gardan pe color ki nishan ko tum lipstick samaj kar mujhe character dhela ka tag diya tha?"

Meerab feels irritated and said;

"Uf aap wohi baat leke kyun beith gaye?"

"Doctor ke siwa aaj tak kisi ne kabhi character dhela ka tag nahi diya siwai tumhare.Is liye is tag ko barkarar rakhne ki pura kosish kar raha hu."

Meerab up her head and asked;

"Kiske sath kiya kya hai aap ne?"

"Jo bhi kiya tumhare sath kiya.."

Meerab again laying on his chest and said;

"Phir thik hai."

Murtasim laughed without a sound and said;

"Agar gardan pe nishan ke wajah se log character dhela hote hai to aaj se tum bhi ho character dhela."

"Woh kyun?"

"Kyun ki abhi tumhare gardan pe bohot sari aise nishani hai jo color se nahi hua.Sab gawai de raha hai humare bich huye mohabbat ka."

__________________________________

Do vote and share your thoughts