5

Meerab is returning home after a tiring day.She is waiting for auto.Even after standing alone for half an hour,the auto could not be seen.However,the phone is ringing with a loud noise.Grabbing the bag and taking out the phone,the mood worsened.What else does this gourd want?

"Hello!"

Meerab said again after not getting any answer for a few seconds.

"Sun rahe hai aap?"

"Ji."

Murtasim's voice sounded serious.

"Kuch kehna tha aap ko?"Meerab asked.

"Kaha hai aap?"

"University ke samne hu.Kyun?"

Murtasim is sitting tightly staring with one hand.He is breathing frequently.The battle between heart and brain is going on.Desires are completely out of reach.

"Hello Sir!"

"Mein aap ko ek file dunga.Aaj aap chutti pe thi to kam hua nahi.Kaal tak mujhe woh file ready chahiye."

"Ab is waqt file mujhe kaise milega?"

"Aap jaha hai waha khari rahiye.Mein aata hu."

"Aap ayenge?Hello sir...Aap ke pas mere  university ka pata hai?"

Murtasim hung up the phone without listening to Meerab.

He saw the name of the university in the CV. He turned the car and stopped on the other side of the university gate.Meerab thinks how did this man come here in ten minutes?The phone rang up.

"Road ke us paar aana hoga aap ko.Us side pe gari ka no entry hai.Aur is side no parking."

Meerab is crossing the road with her phone in her ear.The cars on the road are not stopping.Murtasim gets restless.As soon as the bike approached Meerab's side,Murtasim shouted out on phone.

"Ahista Meerab."

Meerab quickly ran and stopped beside him.Immediately get scolded by him;

"Aise koi road cross karta hai?"

"Mein jaldi jaldi aana chahti thi."

"Jaldi aane ki jarorat kiya thi.Mein kahin bhag jaa raha tha kya?"

"File dijiye."

Meerab extended her hands in front of him and he looks at her hand.Apply henna to her hand.The henna stains on hand is looking pretty along with the rosary garland.A couple of flower petals fell from the garland on the brick concrete road.Leaving her hand the eyes went on her lovely saree.The white azure color mixed with a touch of whiteness.The spreading veil have been lifted a little.Today her nosepin is shining more.Like the stars in the sky. The pinky face is glistening with sweat.Murtasim's eyes are lovingly stuck on Meerab.He feels a strange sensation in his heart that never happened before.What is the name of this feeling?

"File denge?"

Meerab's voice broke off the dizziness.The anger was on Meerab is now felt on himself.He was looking at a woman like a shameless?

He swallowed dryly and said,

"File?"

"Jo dene ke liye yaha aaye the?"