9

Meerab is waiting for auto to go hospital but she didn't get any.She is getting late.Suddenly a car stopped and takes off the glass.Murtasim called Meerab and said;

"Chaliye mere sath.Aaj auto nahi milega.Strike hai."

The car is running.Driving a bit faster today. It's a rush to go to the hospital.It's quiet in the car which Meerab doesn't like.She bends her neck and looks around. Suddenly her eyes went to the glowing red spot on Murtasim's neck.Her eyes became like football.Bad thoughts started going around in her head.Meerab swallowed the dry mouth.This guy is really characterless. He's just dressed up as a saint.

Murtasim looks at her and asked;

"Koi masla hai aap ko?"

"Masla to nahi balki ek sharmnak baat hai."

Murtasim can't understand her meaning and asked again;

"Matlab kiya hai aap ka?

"Dekhiye jo baat mein aap ko kehne jaa rahi hu woh sunke shayed ap ko gussa ya phir sharm aay.Lekin agar na kaho to aap ki izzat ka faluda jo jayega.Aur ap ke sath hone ke wajah se mere kirdar pe bhi dag lag sakta hai.Is liye keh rahi hu jo lage huye hai woh chupa lee."

"Jab mauka mile apna yeh non stop radio chalu kar deti hai.Kiya hua hai saf saf bole."

"Aap ki gardan pe kuch laga hua hai."

"Kiya?"

"Lipstick ke nishan."

Murtasim gets shocked by her words.At the same time, holding the steering wheel with one hand,he is rubbing his neck with the other hand.He keep seeing himself in the front mirror and thought about the color.When he comes out from the home,some children were playing with colours.Then a child came to him and asked him to lean.He sits and that kid put color on his neck.Meantime he got his mother's call and forgot about it.

"Itne kosish ke wayozod bhi nahi nikal raha.Lagta hai waterproof hai."

After understanding the meaning of the words of Meerab,Murtasim pressed the brakes hard. He was going to look at Meerab with anger but she couldn't handle the shock and she leaned forward and got a headache.Murtasim massaged Meerab's forehead with his worried hand and said,

"Sorry sorry maine janbuj kar nahi kiya."

Meerab moved away and said;

"Meri nahi khud ki fikar kare.Koi dekhega to kya sochega."

"Yeh lipstick ka dag nahi hai idiot."

After being scolded,Meerab looked at outside and said in low tone;

"Ulta harqat karega yeh aur dantega mujhe.Woh story deniwali chipku ne aise kiya hoga.Lagta hai is karela ka character dheela hai.Koi aake chipak jata hai ya nishan chor jata hai.Allah jane kitne ladkiyan hai iske zindegi mein."

"Yeh baat aap ne mujhe kaha hai?"

Meerab looks at him and says;

"Nahi to."

"To kiska character dhela hai?"