8

Before she could breathe a sigh of relief,Murtasim's call comes.She closed her eyes with raising heart beat and pressed the receive call.Murtasim threw the question from the top,

"Abhi tak jage huye hai aap?"

"Nahi woh."

"Mujhe friend request bheja hai?"

"Galti se chala gaya tha.Aur kuch nahi."

"Stalk kar rahe the mujhe?"

"Bilkul nahi.Aap ki ID mein aisa kuch hai bhi nahi ke mein stalk karu."

"Thik hai man lete hai aap ne stalk nahi kiya.Kisi super power se aap ne pata laga liya hoga mere ID mein aisa kuch hai nahi."

Meerab cut her tongue.By mistake she spoke the truth to protect herself and get caught infront of him.Murtasim smiled softly as he strummed his guitar softly.

"Raat ko kisi ko call karna sahi nahi hota.Is liye socha aap ko ek message kardu.Is liye open kiya tha aap ka Id."Meerab said in lower voice.

"Aur aap mujhe kyun call ya message karna chahti thi?"

"Kyun ki tabiyet kharab the aap ke.Ap ki halchal puchna tha mujhe."Meerab replied.

"To abhi puchle."

Every time Meerab was spoken to him over phone,she gets attracted by his intoxicated voice.Hearing the voice,it seems that he is pulled her closer.

Meerab stopped talking while headphones in her ears.Notifications are appearing on the phone screen.Mr.gourd has given her a request on social media.She thought she would not accept and let it hang.

"Request bheja hai accept karle.Mein aap ko important group mein add kara dunga.Waha aap ko apni kam ke related bohot information milega.Aab so jaiye."

"Ok.App..."

Hearing Meerab's hesitation voice,Murtasim said;

"Pehle se kafi behtar hu mein.Bye."

Meerab hung up the phone and accepted the request within five minutes.

Today the sky is clear. The moon dominates the vast sky.Murtasim sings a beautiful song.Nobody can't tell by looking at his face how beautifully he sang.He tunes the guitar.

"Tum se milna baate karna
Bada achha lagta hai
Kya hai yeh kyon hai yeh
kya khabar hai
Ha magar jo bhi hai
Bada achha lagta hai"

__________________________________

"Aap doctor Faruk ke sath Facebook pe add huyi hai?"

Meerab stopped writing on Murtasim's question and looked up.Suddenly he asked that? And how does he know? Maybe Dr Faruk said.What is the meaning of questioning in this way?She will add her ID whoever she wants.

"Ha kiya hai to.Wohi isi hospital ke doctor hai.Mere kam ke related information mil sakta hai."

Murtasim tightened his jaw and said again,

"Unka department bilkul different hai.Unse aap ke kam ke related koi information nahi mil sakta kyun ki aap mere assistant hai."

"Unhone mujhe request diya tha aur mein kaise ek doctor ki request ko pending pe rakh sakti hu.Aur aap ko is baat pe kya problem hai?Dr Faruk bohot acche insaan hai aur funny bhi.Mujhe kitna funny comic bhejte hai."

Murtasim gets frustrated.He gritted his teeth and urged to scold her.How she praise dr Faruk and called him a funny person.They began to chatting with each other.