EPILOGUE

"Kya hai tumhari in ankhon mein?Seher,bhram,laat yaa mohabbat?"

Meerab was startled by the deep masculine voice.She is busy watching the touch of darkness across the city through the white curtain of the cabin window.A familiar voice rang in the brain.She quickly turned back.With his hands in his pockets who stood in front of her is her husband Dr. Murtasim khan.

"Shikayet."

Saying that Meerab tried to walking away from there.But the road was blocked by Murtasim when she passed by.Looking deeply into Meerab's eyes.Murtasim mockingly said;

"Narazgi.Apni shohar ki busy schedule ki wajah se dher sara narazgi.Lekin Mrs khan aap ki ankhon mein yeh narazgi zeb nahi deta."

Meerab could not meet the penetrating gaze of the two eyes on the other side of the glasses. Foretells a storm in the heart.Wants to blow away the pride.Quickly looked away and put it down.Murtasim smiled and said sternly,

"Mere ankhon mein dekhiye mrs khan."

Meerab could not raise her eyes before the rigid gaze.Lips did not move. A small breath came out quietly.A few seconds?Or a few minutes.Admired,Murtasim stuck to his wife's puffy cheeks.He want to break it with a handful of huffy and two handfuls of love.

Meerab looks away and says in a normal.

"Aap sab samajte hai aur jo nahi samajte woh hu mein."

Murtasim bit his lower lip and smiled.He says,

"Accha aap mujhse kitna mohabbat karte hai?"

The question is very irrelevant.The scale of Meerab's huff seems to be a little heavier.This is what Murtasim wanted.Doctor is very fond of taking care of her pride.

Reach out your right hand and grasp the left hand of Meerab.She was startled by this touch. Upstairs cabins, beyond the corridors, beckoning eyebrows to come.Stopped in the parking area.He drives out with Meerab in a Ferrari.

On the busy streets of the night,the light breaks through the illusion of darkness and moves forward to a certain strange place.Turn off the car lights.However, the yellow light of moving cars and lampposts seems to be flashing.A playing in slow motion,

"If there were no words
no way to speak
I would still hear you.
If there were no tears
no way to feel imside
I'd still feel for you."

Meerab lowered the window glass and looked at the night city,the fleet of cars running with fascinated eyes.Murtasim took a look at his beloved wife.Today she insisted that the two of them would go for a walk in the afternoon.But her husband is crazy towards his duty.A day may come towards the end of duty.But he is steadfast in his duties and responsibilities.

Meerab asks while looking at the window.

"Kaha jaa rahe hai hum?"

Unanswered Murtasim.He smiled and focused on driving.As if his meditation is now on driving.

__________________________________

Beyond the confines of the noise of the city,their car stopped in a quiet open space.First Murtasim came out and opened the door towards Meerab.She grabbed his hand and stepped forward full moon night.So far the artificial eyes were completely faded in the urban light.Like the cold wind of dew.The two are walking in the soft light of moonlight.

Meerab looks at the moon and says;

"Aap keh rahe the mein aap se kitna mohabbat karti hu?Mein aap se bilkul us chand ki tarha mohabbat karti hu jo andheron mein reh kar bhi pure asman ko chamkata hai apni roshni se.Mere mohabbat bhi bilkul aise hi hai."