2

An unknown number appeared on the phone screen.It is not unusual to receive a call from an unknown number on his personal phone.Many patients call for emergency purposes.Just starting the car to return home.But he decided to leave after receiving the call.

"As Salamu Alaikum! Kon?"

"Walaikum As Salam doctor.Mein Anila Ahmed bol rahi hu.Meerab ki ammi."

"Meerab.."

He remembered her and said;

"Ji bole."

"Doctor Meerab ki tabiyet achanak se kharab ho gayi hai.Bas ultiyan kari jaa rahi hai.Woh bohot kamjur ho rahi hai.Samaj nahi aa raha kya karu?"

The voice of Anila Ahmed seems that the situation is not favorable there.There is fear in her words.

"Ulta sidha kuch to nahi khaya tha?"

"Nahi Doctor.Mein to aap ki diet chart follow lar rahi hu.Bas thori der pehle peanut diya tha uske baad se yeh halat ho gayi."

"Thik hai aap unhe clinic lee aye.Mein hu yaha."

The car was put back in the parking lot.He quickly got up and came towards the cabin.Asgar was preparing to return home.

He was surprised to see Murtasim come back and asked;

"Aap to chale gaye the na Sir?"

"Ek emergency case aa gaya hai.Aap ghar chale jai."

"Nahi sir.Mera jariurat ho sakta hai.Mein yaha hu."

Meerab's feels chest pain because of vomiting.. The eyes are wet and red.Hands and feet are shaking.Anila Ahmed and father Wakas Ahmed grabbed her hand and brought her to the hospital.Murtasim is hurrying to enter the cabin.

Checking the pulse of the hand did not help much.Her face turns red.Patches of red rash. Along with vomiting and numbness of the hands and feet,the whole body is filled with rash.

"Miss Meerab ko kisi chij se allergy hai kya?peanut se?"

"Yeh peanut pasand nahi karti to kabhi khaya nahi.Aaj maine zabardasti diya to iske baad yeh halat ho gaya."

After observing everything,Meerab's allergy to peanuts was caught.At the same time,if the injection is pushed,Meerab moves away a little.She cried and said;

"Mujhe injection se bohot dar lagta hai.Please maat lagai."

The longing voice of Meerab reaches the ears of Murtasim and the eyes unknowingly go to her cupped lips.The girl is sobbing.The eyes are swollen.The tears running down the cheeks leave a thin impression.She must be suffering a lot.Allergies are sometimes fatal.He took the injection and began to observe her face.

Meerab says again;

"Ammi abbu doctor ko bole na mujhe injection na lagai."

Wakas Ahmed put his hand on her head and said;

"Beta zara si injection se kuch nahi hota.Doctor ko apna kam karne do.Tum apna chehra kisi aur taraf ghuma do.Bilkul maat dekho is taraf."

At the same time,Meerab turned her head towards the wall.Still,her fear is not diminishing.She is not afraid of anything.Not even cockroaches.She can be called a brave girl. But she gets nervous when she hears the name of the injection.She was very sick when she was given an injection by a doctor wrongly.That day she cried a lot while doing the blood test.More than fear, it has become a phobia for her.Farukh,colleague of Murtasim gestured to him with his eyes to give the injections.