11

Murtasim comes in sitting room and says to Waqas Ahmed.

"Mere diye gaye shadi ke paigam pe razi hone ke liye aap ka shukriya.Aap ne hume apni beti ke layek samjha.Aap ko to pata hi mein kam kya karta hu aur mere parivaar mein kon kon hai.Phir bhi aap apni beti ki future ki security ke liye mere character ke bare mein aur pujtaj karni hai to aap kar sakte hai."

Murtsim's clear words.He directs giving his own marriage proposal to girl's father.Meerab standing near the door and thinks how brave is he.

Waqas Ahmed says;

"Doctor Murtasim aap meri biwi ko pehle se hi bohot pasand the.Unhone hume is baat ka israr bhi kya hai Meerab ke liye woh aap ko pasand karte hai.Hume is rishten pe koi aitraz nahi balki hum to bohot khush huye jab aap ne yeh rishtan diya.Hum befikr hoke apni beti ka hath aap ko de sakte hai."

Mrs Salma khanam said;

"To abhi nikaahfied kar lete hai phir ruksati dhumdham se karenge."

Anila Ahmed said;

"Ji bilkul."

In few hours,qazi come and their nikaahfied done.

_________________________________

Murtasim back to his work.He recalls his moment with Meerab.How the relationship changed in the blink of an eye,earlier she was just an assistant but now she is his legally wedded wife.

When someone thinks a lot about his loved one, they have a heart connection.And through that connection,Murtasim is surprised by Meerab standing in front of the door.Wearing a white dress.A smile on her lips.He asks,

"Tum yaha?"

She said;

"Back to work."

He comes to him and says;

"Aab yeh job tumhe suit nahi karega.Promotion jo gaya."

Meerab sits on the chair and says;

"You know mujhe is jaga ki adat lag gayi hai.Is liye yaha aaye begair reh nahi payi."

Murtsim leaning on her and said;

"Sirf jaga ki adat lagi meri nahi."

She gets shy when he comes so near her.She moves back and he said;

"Shohar ke karib aate hi sharma gaye ho?"

Meerab looks at him and says;

"Aise mujhe tease karenge to mein aap se shadi nahi karungi."

"Mohtarma aap ki shadi mujhse ho chuki hai."

"To mein aap ke ghar nahi jaungi."

"Phir mein aap ko uthake lee jaunga."

Meerab thinks and;

"Gunde mawali aur kya kya tag diya jai aap ko?"

"Ek baar aap ki waldain aap ke hath mujhe de de phir dekhna kiya kiya tag aap mujhe de sakte hai."

The meaning of the words is exactly what Meerab is thinking.She sat down with her head down.She will not move from here.Some time will pass.Besides now she has full right to stay here.After all Murtasim is now her husband. There is no need to give excuses come to the husband's cabin.Murtasim is looking blankly at Meerab.His brain has not decided yet that Meersb is really his wife.He thinks is it a dream. If it is a dream, it is a very good dream. May this dream never break.Today she looks exactly like a new bride.Even her nosepin shines differently.He want to hugs her and kiss all over the face.He urges address her "my wife".But in front of this silly girl, all the words end. The vocabulary becomes empty.