Part 10/ Aunt Sarah

Thursday morning. I woke up with a thudding headache and a stinging wrist. I groaned and got out of bed. The time was 4:58am so i had enough time to do everything. When i walked into the sitting room i saw olivia watching tv. "Olivia, why didn't you wake me up? You should be asleep not watching tv." I ruffled her hair and began to make breakfast. "Mums not home." I heard olivia mutter from the couch. I sighed. "Still?" She nodded in reply. "Shit." I whispered to myself. I thought about calling my aunt. Maybe she could take the girls for a while. Just until my mother got a hold of herself. "Olivia?" I called her. "Yeah?" She yelled back. "Come here." I called her to the kitchen as i put bread into the toaster. "What?" She asked as she stood beside me. "Do you wanna stay with Sarah for a bit. Just till Sunday or something." I suggested to the young girl. "Umm okay. Sarah's fun." Olivia gave me a weak smile. "Can you go wake up Izzy?" I smiled at her. "Yep." Olivia replied, popping the 'p'.

"Sarah? It's Madelyn." I greeted my aunt over the phone. We hadn't seen Sarah in a while. Her and Mum had a falling out a year or two ago. "Aw hi Maddie!" Is everything okay?" Sarah replied sweetly.
"Umm yeah. Mums going through something right now and i was wondering if Isabel and Olivia could stay with you till Sunday?" I said, my voice pleading her for help. "Oh yeah. Of course. You can bring them by now if you want." She suggested. "Yeah! Thankyouuu so much!" I hung up the phone and packed a bag for my sisters. "Hurry up Madz! We'll be late." Izzy whined. "Actually you're not going to school. You're going to stay with aunty Sarah for a few days. Okay?" I explained. "Okayyyy." I grabbed, clothes, toothbrushes and a few small toys. "We'll leave in a second." I told the impatient girls. I pulled out my phone and pressed the call button. "Hey Maddie!" Danny replied almost instantly. "Hi! Wanna do something with me today?" I asked the boy. "Yeah! I'll tell my Mum and come over." He replied happy. "Okay see youu!" I dragged out the 'u'.

"Hey Dan." I hugged him and kissed his cheek as a greeting. "this is Isabel and Olivia." I introduced my sisters. "Hi!" He greeted them. "Are you her husband?" Izzy asked. "Shush Izzy." I scolded her. "Sorry, when are we going?!" She was so impatient. Danny laughed weakly. "Hi Danny." Olivia said to him. "Okay let's go! We can't miss the bus." I pulled the girls along. "Bus? What are we doing?" Danny asked. "Shit. I forgot to tell you. We're taking the bus to my aunts house and dropping these two off then me and you will get the bus back tonight." I explained the plan. "Umm okayyy." I put his arm around my shoulders and we continued to the bus. When we got to the bus stop we waited a few minutes and boarded the bus. We sat in the back of the bus so we could all sit together. "I want the window seat!" Izzy ran and sat in the window seat while olivia followed closely behind and sat beside her sister. "Do you want the window seat?" Danny asked. "Is that even a question Dan Dan." I immediately plopped down in the seat and threw our two bags in the spare seat between Danny and i and my sister. "Sorry i asked." Danny sat beside me.

We were a few minutes into the bus ride, Olivia was playing on my phone while Izzy was looking out the window. "It's so early." Danny sighed and slumped in his seat. "Shut up its only like half nine in the morning." I laughed. "You're crazy. That's so early. I haven't even eaten yet." He complained. "We'll get food when we get there." I reassured him. "We better." Danny laughed a little and placed his hand lightly on my thigh. "Maddie?" He caught my attention. "Yes Danny?" I giggled. "What are we?" Dan asked. I sighed. I hadn't even thought of this yet. Were we friends? Friends with benefits? Something more than friends? We hadn't even discussed it. "I don't know. I haven't given it much thought if i'm being honest." I turned to look at him. "Same." He smiled at me and kissed me. I smiled back at him. "I like you a lot, you're cute." I turned and looked out the window. " Maddie, where's your Mum?" Dan asked. I turned to look at him again. "I don't know." I replied simply. Danny was silent for a moment. "Is that why the girls are going to you're aunts?" He asked. "Yeah. I don't want my sisters around my Mum." I smiled. Danny lifted his hand off my thigh and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close and putting his head on top of my mine. "You can stay with me if you don't want to be alone tonight." Dan offered. "Really? I don't mean to be a bother." I asked. "Of course plus i like you too." He smiled. "Thankyou." I burred my head in his shoulder and closed my eyes. Danny kissed my head.

The bus came to a stop and i woke up abruptly. "We're here!" Olivia and Izzy jumped up. "Let's go." I said. Danny grabbed the two bags and we left the bus. "Thankyiu Danny." I thanked him and took both bags off of him. "I can hold your bag for you." He held onto my bag and i put the other one on my back. "Come on girls we'll get a taxi." We found a taxi and got in. I worried a little bit that when we arrived she would change her mind and send us home. We arrived on the street. I was running low on money so Danny and i would have to walk back to a bus station. I lit a cigarette like i always do and we walked down the street inching closer and closer to Aunt Sarah's house with every step. I took a drag while Izzy and olivia skipped on the path avoiding the cracks. Danny was telling me some story about a time he dropped his phone down a flight of stairs or something like that. "That's it." I pointed towards the house number 57. I put out the cigarette and we walked up the steps. I rang the door bell and knocked. It took a moment but the door swung open and there stood Sarah. "Hey girls! and i assume to be Maddies friends." Aunt Sarah smirked and hugged us. "Hey sarah, i made sure they'd be good. Right girls?" My sisters nodded in response. "This is Danny. Danny this is my Aunt Sarah." I introduced them. "Don't call him her husband because she gave out to me when i said that." Izzy said to Sarah. She laughed and smiled. "We better get going if we're gonna make our bus home Sarah but i'll be back on Sunday to collect them." I hugged my sisters and then my aunt. "Bye , i love yous!" I waved goodbye and Danny and i walked back to the bus stop. "Thanks for coming Danny!" I hooked arms with him. "No worries." He smiled.

"Hey Mom, Madelyns sleeping over tonight!" Danny greeted his mother as we walked into his apartment. "That's okay. Hi Maddie!" Ellie greeted me. "Hii." I smiled and Danny let us to his room. "It's already 12pm and we've been travelling all day. We should sleep." Danny sat in his bed and took off his shoes. "I can sleep on the couch if you want and you can get the bed in case you're uncomfortable." He suggested. "Danny, we've fucked twice it's fine." I laughed and took off my shoes. Danny locked his door and got changed. "Jeez infront of me." I jokingly complained. He laughed. "You're turn." He sat on the bed and i stood up. "Mkay." I giggled and took his top and a pair of my shorts from my bag and put it in the bed. "Aw very cute outfit." He laughed. "Yeah thanks" I chuckled. I striped from my top and jeans leaving me in just underwear. Danny smirked and looked me up and down. "Danny. Eyes are up here." I laughed loud. "Shut up tahts so cheesy Maddie." Danny hurried his head in pillows. I quickly put on my clothes and got into his bed. Danny turned off the lights and got in with me. At first he was so far but he eventually got closer. I could tell he wanted to be closer so i rested my head on his chest and sighed. "I'm cold." Danny then wrapped around em and smothered me in blankets. "Goodnight Madz." "
"Goodnight Dan."

|\|\|\|\|\
Next chapter will be the start of the movie!!