My Idol Boyfriend Pt2

"Thank you both for the lovely dinner!" Y/N's mom smiled warmly at her daughter and her boyfriend Jungkook. "I'm so full I'm ready to pass out on the bed!"

"I definitely am ready for a good night's rest with all that walking your mom had me do. You know how much she loves to shop whenever she comes to Seoul." Y/N's dad added. Her parents were in town for the weekend, visiting their only daughter.

"It's no bother Mrs. Oh. We always love having you visit. I know Y/N misses you alot now that you've moved away."

"Jungkook, son, how many times do I need to remind you to call me mom?" Mrs. Oh scolded him. "Especially now that you're engaged to be married."

"Sorry, mom." He blushed. It secretly thrilled him that her parents already consider him their son. He loved both of them too because they welcomed him into the family from the beginning, back when he and Y/N first met in school. They never treated him any different despite him being a huge celebrity.

Y/N showed them to the guest room they will be sleeping in while Jungkook headed for the bedroom he and Y/N shared. Although Y/N spent many nights at his home, she didn't officially move in until after they got engaged a few months ago. Before then, they often took turns staying over at each other's homes. Once their relationship progressed to full physical intimacy, neither of them wanted to be apart from the other. When Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom after his shower, Y/N was on the bed reading a book. She looked up and smiled when she saw that he only had a towel around his waist. Her eyes raked up and down his body with admiration. Some drops of water still clung to his skin, making him even more enticing. She unconsciously bit her lip as her mind ran wild with thoughts.

"Like what you see?" He teased her as he approached her side of the bed. His hand hovered near his waist, as if he was getting ready to remove the towel that hid everything that Y/N wanted to see.

"Mm hmm." She hummed, not caring that her cheeks were a deep red. "Let me see what you have hiding under there." She reached for his towel but he swatted her hand away playfully.

"Go shower baby, you'll feel better." He grinned.

"Fine." She sighed.

She didn't really fancy going to bed smelling like BBQ so she stood up and after getting her sleepwear, she headed for the bathroom. She emerged from the steaming bathroom not long after, dressed in short shorts and a tank top, hair still slightly damp because she was in a hurry to finish. Since her handsome man came out of the bathroom, there was only one thing in her mind. She was glad she had the foresight to place her parents in the guest room furthest from their bedroom. She didn't want them hearing anything that went on behind closed doors.

Jungkook was shirtless and laying on his side, scrolling through his phone. The blanket covered only his lower half, leaving the rest of him exposed. When he saw her coming to bed, he placed his phone down and shifted so that he lay facing up, ready to welcome her in his arms. Y/N embraced him happily and inhaled in his freshly washed scent. Then she popped up her head and tilted his chin so she could kiss him firm on the lips. Jungkook's response was instant but he was careful not to get too heated. He knew what Y/N wanted, especially when she came out wearing the tiniest shorts she owned. In fact, her entire outfit was a big turn on for him but he did his best to only look at her face because looking at anything else will turn him on. And the last thing he wanted to do, while her parents were in the bedroom just down the hall, was to be having mind-blowing sex. The taste of her lips alone was enough to give him a semi-hard on. Gently, he pushed her away and ended their brief make-out session.

"Babe," she whined. "I want more." placed both hands on his head to pull him closer but he grabbed both of her wrists and brought them down in front of her body.