Chapter 214 I love her in vain

The weather was dry and the fire was fierce. Vehicles from the city fire brigade arrived one after another. The fire in the General's Mansion was no small matter, so there were many vehicles coming. Everyone had to withdraw from the fire scene and watch from a distance.

"Uncle, don't look at it. It's better to go back to grandpa first!" Xiao Huaizhou tried to persuade him. Seeing that the fire was difficult to control, even if it was extinguished, it would probably be an abandoned house. If no one could live in it, it would be futile to stay.

Xiao Lifeng didn't understand. The General's Mansion was destroyed and there was nothing good to see. However, thinking of something strange about the burning, he quickly asked the housekeeper: "Everyone is out? Have you seen Xu Meiyun?"

The housekeeper, whose surname was Wang, was already blind from crying. Hearing his question, he wiped a few tears indiscriminately and thought for a while before replying: "They are all out. The fire started from the second floor, so the people downstairs ran away in time, but The fire on the second floor was too big to go up to save Madam! By the way, Ms. Xu left shortly before the fire. At that time, she said that the general asked her to leave before dawn, so the gate didn't stop her! Oh! That fire Didn’t it start in her room first?”

No need to guess, Xiao Lifeng already knew who the real culprit was, and they were indeed bitten hard by this white-eyed wolf!

What a great Xu Meiyun! Not only burning his home, but he was so cruel that he even wanted to burn his own sister to death! Extremely vicious!

Xu Meihui, who woke up slowly over there, just listened to the entire conversation between the two, and the suffocation in her chest was released with her cry: "Wow! Old, Old Xiao! Woo hoo! Xiaoyun She wants to burn me to death! She actually wants to burn me to death! I am her biological sister! She is so cruel! I, I love her in vain! "

Xiao Huaiming, who was wrapping his mother in his military cloak, was startled. When he heard the sound, he quickly stroked her back to comfort her: "Mom! It's okay! Don't get excited!"

Xiao Lifeng saw that her mood was about to collapse, and he hurriedly told Butler Wang to take care of the aftermath. He took Xu Meihui back to the car. No matter what the reason was, he had to go back home to discuss the matter behind closed doors!

Xiao Huaiming raised his hand and patted Xiao Huaizhou's shoulder, thanking him sincerely: "Third brother! Thank you very much for saving my mother! I won't say anything else, just talk if you have something to say!"

"Brother, you're welcome. We're all a family, as we should! Let's go! Let's talk after we get home!" Xiao Huaizhou stopped being polite to him. He lifted up his military cloak and covered Qiao Yi's head tightly, hugging him tightly. He jumped into the air with just one tip of his toes. rise.

Xiao Huaiming hurriedly shouted: "Why don't you take my car and go back together?"

"No need! Too slow!"

Qiao Yi said in a muffled voice: "Brother! See you later!"

Taking a deep look at the fiercely burning General's Mansion, Xiao Huaiming gritted his teeth secretly. What a Xu Meiyun, it was in vain that he had so much respect for this aunt, he was really blind!

Thinking of something, he summoned his personal guards and whispered: "Send someone to check Xu Meiyun's whereabouts now. Once you find out, don't alert the snake, come back and report to me immediately!"

No matter whether she is the real murderer or not, find the person first!

At this time, the Xiao family's mansion was brightly lit.

There are already people waiting in the hall.

Mr. Xiao sat on the sofa with a heavy face and let Lao Mo put a thick blanket on his legs. Although the fireplace in the living room was burning brightly, the cold air was raging at night and the temperature never went up. .

Xiao Lixun and Si Chengli had just gotten the news and sat down on the sofa when Lao Mo brought over the hot ginger soup!

"Second Master, Mr. Si! Let's warm up with a bowl of ginger soup first!"

Xiao Lixun rubbed his hands and quickly took a bowl and handed it to Si Chengli: "Come! Drink quickly! I came here in a hurry just now and don't have enough clothes! Old Mo! Please bring another blanket down!"

Lao Mo nodded: "Okay! Come right away!"

Xiao Qinian curled his lips. This unfilial son didn't even think of giving his father a bowl first. He could at least be polite!

His eyes narrowed as soon as he finished curling his lips, because Si Chengli brought the bowl of ginger soup he had just received in front of him, and warned him thoughtfully: "Dad! Drink it! Be careful of it being scalded!"

This is his true son!

He pushed back cheerfully: "You go ahead and drink it! I just drank it! There is still a big pot of heat on the stove. I asked Lao Mo to boil it for you to drink!"

Xiao Lixun followed his father's words and coaxed Si Chengli: "That's right! Drink it quickly! It will get cold if you keep trying!"

As he said that, he picked up another bowl and blew air. He looked up at his father and said, "We originally wanted to go directly to the General's Mansion, but we calculated the time and figured it would be too late. My brother must go back first." here, so I just came back! Why did it suddenly catch on fire?"

"Who knows this! Nowadays, fires are lit to keep warm at night. If the fire is not kept safe, it is because of the improper use of fire in his house!"

Xiao Qinian was also puzzled. The situation he mentioned was the most likely reason, but where was the General's Mansion? You must be careful when using fire at night. How could such a big mistake happen!

Si Chengli held the hot bowl and took a sip. After thinking for a moment, he still suggested: "As long as everyone is fine, let's wait until big brother and the others come over! The cause of the fire may not be immediately clear!"

As they were talking, there was a noise at the door. Several people heard the sound and looked around, and saw Xiao Huaizhou entering the door with Qiao Yi in his arms.

Si Chengli put down the hot bowl in his hand without thinking, stood up and walked towards the door: "Son! Xiao Yi! You are back!"

He moved quickly and was full of emotions. Xiao Huaizhou's first reaction was to stretch out his arms to block his embrace. Last time, his little dad jumped on him and kissed him. He forgot to take precautions. This time he must not let him succeed. , he has a family, and the only one who can kiss him in the future is his Xiao Yi!

However, there seemed to be something wrong. Before he could figure it out, he saw his little dad making a sharp turn and changing direction as he approached. The next second, Qiao Yi was suddenly hugged by him and taken directly to the sofa in the hall, mouth Li also asked eagerly: "Is it cold? Are you frozen? That ice lump is flying back with you in the middle of the night? Hurry! There is ginger soup to drink!"

He pushed Qiao Yi on the sofa. Before he could sit down, a large bowl of ginger soup was handed to him. Si Chengli looked at him longingly and urged, "Drink! It's just in time!" "

"Oh! Okay! Thank you, uncle!" Qiao Yi smiled sheepishly, hugged the soup bowl and started drinking. It's hard to refuse such hospitality!

Xiao Lixun looked at the empty palms and was stunned for a moment. Where was the ginger soup that he had just taken two sips of and hadn't had time to drink yet?

The self-centered Xiao Huaizhou failed to get a single glance of care from his little dad. The kisses and hugs he had in the past were gone, and even the treasures around him were taken away!

Frowning, he looked at his dad with a rare look of resentment. What's going on? Don’t take good care of people either!

Xiao Lixun was heartbroken and glared at his son unceremoniously. In the past, he had been favored by a lot of people, but this time, he had another one! Who can he ask to reason with!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com