Chapter 264 Contributing to High-Order Crystal Cores

Yao Fengchen was confident that he was not familiar with Qin Ye and had not gotten along well enough for him to give him anything as a gift, so he felt a bit like a hot potato regarding the pearl bracelet in his hand.

He had an intuition that this thing didn't belong to him, but he didn't dare to return it against the inexplicable pressure from their third young master. He could only put the bracelet on his wrist with an ooh, and made up his mind to return it to Qin Ye in private.

"Third Young Master, Young Master Qiao! This is the list of personnel in the special operations group who are rushing to the third and fourth levels according to my statistics. Please take a look at it!"

It was a rare time for him to go up the mountain, so naturally he had something important to say, so he quickly handed the folder in his hand to Xiao Huaizhou.

Xiao Huaizhou took it in his hand, glanced at it and handed it to Qiao Yi. He probably guessed who was going to be upgraded.

The special operations group has been guarding the city wall for the city defenders for a while now in City B, so there are fewer opportunities to go out to hunt zombies, and the number of crystal cores to be trained has also been reduced accordingly, causing many level-up superpowers to stagnate. .

Now that the base is relatively peaceful, Xiao Huaizhou discussed with Qiao Yi, counted the number of people, and distributed crystal cores in advance to help them upgrade as soon as possible!

After all, given the evolutionary speed of zombies, humans must not be left behind because of the lack of crystal nuclei!

Qiao Yi flipped through several pages in succession. When he saw the final head count, he couldn't help but feel happy: "I didn't expect there to be so many people. There are nearly a hundred people who want to break through the fourth level. If they all succeed, then we will Isn’t this base the one with the most level 4 superpowers?”

You must know that there are not many known fourth-level experts in the world today, and there are many who are making breakthroughs, but it is not easy. Almost most people are stuck on crystal cores, trying to save enough crystal cores to upgrade. It’s not something that ordinary people can do easily!

But who is Qiao Yi? He is the wealthy Qiao whose space is filled with all kinds of crystal nuclei!

What Master Hei has saved for him are basically high-end crystal cores, which are perfect for upgrading!

Xiao Huaizhou smiled at him and gave him another little surprise, "This is just a special battle group. Don't forget those superpowers who have been hunting in the hunting ground before. Many of them have successfully broken through. When Su Yue is free, When we come down, we will count the number of people and report them over, don’t worry! This number will only double!”

"That's great! With so many strong generals at our disposal, wouldn't our base become the strongest base in the world! By the way, there will also be many such breakthroughs in other departments of the military, right? Yes. Don’t we also have to select a batch of crystal cores and give them priority?”

Qiao Yi was excited when he thought about it. Being strong on his own is nothing. Only when the strength of the entire base is increased can it be considered truly powerful. Only in this way can his base go a long way in this apocalyptic world where strength is king!

"Well, of course there is, but we still have to look at the upgrade situation of the special battle group before making a decision. Uncle will make unified arrangements. It is impossible for so many people to use your crystal cores to upgrade. Once the hunting grounds are restored, the crystal cores will be replaced. They can just earn it themselves!”