Chapter 348 Mr. Qiao retreats

Qin Ye didn't expect that the person he thought he couldn't wait for would come to his door so quickly!

When he heard the patrol report that someone was coming, he let Yao Fengchen and Yan Fang check the supplies. He sent someone to deliver a message to Xiao Huaizhou and rushed over with others!

When he arrived, he happened to see the convoy on the opposite side stop in the distance to check the situation. He was sure that he was frightened by their high wall!

When the battle was spread out, he took the lead in stating his position, hoping that the visitors would retreat in spite of the difficulties, but as soon as he finished speaking, the leaders there began to talk to each other!

Without saying a word, he threw out the name of Xiao Jiajun from Qingyu Peak, leaving them to guess what the other party thought!

Qiao Yi and Xiao Huaizhou were not here, so all he could do was make them wait!

Qiao Zhenhang obviously didn't want to believe that the Xiao family army he thought was right in front of him, but apart from the Xiao family in City B, he couldn't imagine any other Xiao family that could control an army!

Once the communication is cut off, a lot of information will be blocked. The Xiao family in City B should be prosperous whether before or after the apocalypse. Isn't it possible that such a big City B can't accommodate even one Xiao family?

Qingyu Peak Base?

Qiao Zhenhang has already developed a thick-lined map in his mind. The only thing that matches the word Qingyu Peak is the Qingyu Mountain south of the original R City. It is no stranger to him!

Could it be that someone has taken over the mountain and become the king there? It’s still the Xiao family! But what about the fallen R city?

"It's okay to retreat, but at least you have to let me know which Xiao family your base belongs to, right? I don't know which Xiao family you are talking about..."

"That's right, it's the Xiao family you were thinking of! The former defenders of City B!"

Qin Ye replied before he finished speaking. At this moment, the distance between the two parties was not far, and he could clearly see the face of the speaker!

He frowned slightly, he seemed familiar!

"Ah! It turns out to be the Xiao family!"

With his suspicion confirmed, Qiao Zhenhang felt that there was no possibility of negotiation!

The Xiao family and the Qiao family had long been on opposite sides because of the elopement of Qiao Yi's parents. Coupled with Xiao Yuhe's subsequent death, his eldest brother unscrupulously married into an outsider, until he later sent Qiao Yi away. Everything is walking on the nerves of the Xiao family!

It would be great if the Xiao family didn't try their best to settle accounts with him. How could they possibly cooperate with him in developing crude oil?

However, if he quits directly just because the other party is the Xiao family, then he will lose everything this time!

He knew that even if the two families were not directly facing each other, they would always be enemies. Since they were enemies, how could they withdraw voluntarily?

"Second Master, do you want to retreat now?"

Yan Yue asked at the right time. They had already said that if their family members were away, they would have to wait if they wanted to meet. As for Master Qiao's expression at this moment, she really couldn't guess!