Chapter 333: Three punches to wake up Cai Jincheng

Touching his cheeks that were rapidly becoming red and swollen, Cai Jincheng looked at Xiao Huaizhou in disbelief, "Punch one by one...shouldn't you?"

"yes!"

Xiao Huaizhou admitted frankly. He stood up straight and faced Cai Jincheng directly, and then said coldly: "The punch just now was because you shouldn't have abandoned Xiao Yi in danger and almost killed him by the zombies!"

Although this incident was caused by Zhang Shumian and the bodyguard Huang Chenggang, and now the big revenge has been avenged, Xiao Huaizhou is still bitter about Cai Jincheng's inaction at that time!

Qiao Yi doesn't care, but that doesn't mean he can easily pass it over!

At least he should take the opportunity to vent his anger for his baby!

Just one punch is too cheap for him!

Their conversation was not loud, but Qiao Yi heard it clearly. He did not expect that his third brother would mention this matter first, and he only mentioned it in passing when he was dealing with Huang Chenggang.

Unexpectedly, his third brother kept silent and still cared about Cai Jincheng to this day. No wonder, every time he met Cai Jincheng, his third brother would spare no effort to make him unhappy. I'm afraid he couldn't help but want to beat him!

The corners of his lips rose unconsciously. Qiao Yi grabbed the corner of the military uniform on his head and put it to his mouth and kissed it hard. He should have taken a few more sips of the celebration wine just now!

But it doesn’t matter, you can make up for it later!

As for the explanation Cai Jincheng was about to give, Qiao Yi was not interested at all. It was just that the situation was urgent and he could not risk everyone's lives just because of him!

Cai Jincheng's heart was immediately touched when this matter was mentioned, but after thinking about it, he still defended himself: "It's just for this! But the situation was critical at that time. If I stopped to save him, not only would I not be able to succeed, but I would also have to catch up with him. Everyone’s life, I believe if it were you, you would definitely weigh it and make the same choice!”

When Qiao Yi heard this, he showed a true expression, and then his eyes were fixed on his third brother. He felt a little nervous, knowing that his third brother would not give up on him, but he still wanted to hear him say it himself!

"Wrong!" Xiao Huaizhou snapped at Cai Jincheng, then stared at him and said word by word: "There is nothing wrong with preserving the majority, but I will choose to stay by myself. Even if I can't escape from danger, I will definitely accompany him to death. !”

After hearing this, Qiao Yi smiled with relief. If we couldn't live together, we would die together. This was the promise his third brother made to him, and it was also the most romantic thing his third brother could do!

"..."

Cai Jincheng was stunned when he heard what he said. Do you want to die together? "You know, I couldn't do it at that time!"

Not to mention that he still had an industrial park base that he couldn't let go of, as well as his mother and Zhang Shumian who he was determined to protect. Besides, he had no relationship with Qiao Yi, so how could he give up everything to live and die with him? !

Xiao Huaizhou was noncommittal about his statement and nodded slightly: "So, Xiao Yi did not hold a grudge against you and cut off the relationship. From then on, he has shown his attitude! And this is also the difference between you and me! You don't I may risk my life for him, but he is my life, and I can’t live if he dies!”