Chapter 229 Just the two of us

Qiao Yi studied the mental method in the space for a night. Perhaps because of the unblocking of the black jade energy, he felt that his cultivation speed had increased a lot, and his connection with the black jade was also closer.

Apart from anything else, his full body strength and full mental state are enough to prove that he has successfully stored electricity.

Shaking his strong arms, Qiao Yi cast his gaze on the water in the rockery pool not far away. Since he concluded that the space spring water has the effect of purifying viruses, he should prepare in advance!

So in the following time, Qiao Yi filled the empty bottles, buckets and other containers that he had collected in advance with space water to facilitate subsequent use.

He was not idle the rest of the time, and he had no time to take care of his own crop fields, which were already growing like crazy!

After harvesting one crop of corn, the corn field has matured a lot. As long as they are not picked, they will grow without any scruples. The yield of a single plant can no longer be measured by normal standards!

Especially those Chinese cabbages, which are held tightly together and are almost half a person tall. As long as Qiao Yi squats down, he can no longer be seen.

Looking further afield, he could see that the five-colored soil that had been idle had been planted with various seeds in his spare time. He did not let go of any seeds he got after returning to City B!

Looking around, he saw those green seedlings sprouting out of the ground endlessly, covering his eyes, which made him excited. The black jade space simply subverted his usual view of planting. Here, there is no need to worry about the growth of seedlings!

Seeing that it was time to go out, Qiao Yi casually broke off a large ear of corn, put it in his arms and left the space.

Before he could even raise his eyes to see clearly what was going on in the room, he was enveloped in a warm embrace.

Looking down at the two slender and strong arms, the fresh fragrance of shower gel filled his nostrils. Thinking that his third brother must have just come out of the shower, Qiao Yi blushed suddenly, "Third brother came back very early! "

"Not too early! Just right!"

Xiao Huaizhou said, resting his chin on his shoulder, his eyes falling on the bulge in his arms, and whispering into his ear: "What other good things are you hiding? For me?"

Qiao Yi tilted her head and rubbed his forehead, turned her eyes slightly and said with a smile: "Well, it's for you! Do you want your son?"

As he spoke, he revealed the corn cob in his arms, which was about the size of a doll, and winked playfully at his third brother, "Look! Is it as strong as you?"

"Ha!" Xiao Huaizhou chuckled, opened his mouth and bit his earlobe, and praised the person in his arms without hesitation, "I didn't know that my baby was capable of giving birth to a baby in one night. The son is here, but how can one do it? Why don’t we create another one now!"

Qiao Yi couldn't stand his third brother's teasing. He hurriedly winced and begged for mercy: "No, no, no! No need to make it now! There are a lot of them in the space for you! Not counting the golden son, there are also a group of fair and fat girls. ! We are all eagerly waiting for you, the father, to review it in person!"

Xiao Huaizhou disagreed and bit the tip of his red ear again: "No! I have to sow the seeds myself and watch you give birth!"

"Hahahaha! Third brother, you've had enough!"