Chapter 296 Head-on Contest (3)

Chang Xiande believes that he has grasped the key to solving the dilemma. If he wants to break through this first line of defense, he only needs to solve one key person!

It's a pity that those people seem to be stuck on the city wall, relying on the mutated plants to work for them, and have no intention of coming down!

Moreover, the officer seemed to be deliberately protecting the boy who was gloating about his misfortune, and was always guarding him like a little chicken. He had to think of how to succeed!

Xu Dong and his men had a fierce battle with the mutated plants in front of them. Although the people who reacted were still suffering, they finally used all their powers!

Let those mutated plants have some scruples!

After winking at the main force beside him, he looked at Zhang Peng and the Zhang family father and son who were hanging at the city gate and whispered: "Act according to the opportunity!"

The father and son's eyes were red and they wanted to rush to save the person. They were asked to find the person earlier, but they found the person, but they did not dare to act rashly. When they reported to their boss again, the person was gone!

Noticing Boss Chang's gaze towards the city wall, Zhang Peng's father, Zhang Limin, clenched his fists clearly. If he dared to touch his son, he would have to pay the price!

Chang Xiande no longer hesitated, strode forward and activated his powers on the ground under his feet. He saw thick earth thorns stabbing diagonally towards the city wall a hundred meters away, as if trying to climb up. The mud ladder built into the city wall!

Then he continued to exert force, and the earth pillars shot straight through the sky. When they reached a certain height, they fell down one after another. They suddenly exploded in mid-air, followed by countless dust scattered, blurring the vision instantly!

A strong wind is blowing, a cloud of sand and dust is flying, the battlefield is becoming more chaotic, and this is a signal!

Soon someone was in action, climbing up the earth ladder or taking the opportunity to cross the plant defense line!

Chang Xiande made his mark in the northwest base just by virtue of his ability to dance in the dust with one hand!

And these brothers of his are not to mention that they have worked together for a long time, cooperate with each other tacitly, create chaos, and confuse the public, just like playing house, it is extremely simple!

However, before the dust fell on the city wall, it was blown away by Xiao Huaizhou's superpower wind. He looked at the dusty plant belt, turned around and reminded his elder brother: "Their target is the person with the feathered superpower. ! I want to take advantage of the chaos to save people!"

"I'll go over and keep an eye on you, just feel free to deal with it!"

When Xiao Huaiming heard this, he immediately walked to the place where Zhang Peng was being hanged. He was holding a few oversized cockleburs in his hand, waiting for the predator to climb up and get beaten!

When Song Xiaoyu saw this, he could no longer hide behind him. He immediately followed him holding his cocklebur, shouting happily: "Xiao Huaiming, let me help you! Beat them up! I have a lot of them here." Enough with Xanthium!"

If it weren't for the fact that the thing hurt his hands, Qiao Yi would have wanted to go over and help! Come and smash one, it will be fun just thinking about it!

Looking at the two people excitedly accepting the challenge, Qiao Yi touched his chin and sighed: "With the same superpower, they are really a match made in heaven!"