Chapter 334 Three punches are not the end

The two punches Xiao Huaizhou gave later were heavier than the other. They said it was a duel, but everyone guessed the beginning but not the process and ending!

I thought that when two strong men faced off, they would either lose and fight to the death, or they would be evenly matched and there would be no winner!

However, after Xiao Sanshao ruthlessly delivered three hard punches, the man who was originally full of aggressiveness and fighting spirit was beaten to a bloody head in the blink of an eye, and now he was about to lie down and die!

It's a bit like me educating my son, or a conference of denunciation and criticism!

Bronze and king simply draw a clear line!

At this time, Qiao Yi had already withdrawn his gaze, simply turned around and leaned his back on the city wall. His originally peaceful heart was unknowingly stirred up!

After rebirth, the past along the way is really like a movie, scene after scene passing by before my eyes!

His third brother's three punches were all for him, venting his anger and seeking justice for him. He felt sorry for himself from the bottom of his heart, and he was also forcefully declaring to Cai Jincheng that the relationship was completely over!

Beat him to stop any unnecessary thoughts and inexplicable self-love!

Let him never appear again to hinder his eyes!

He really accepted this feeling with honey in his mouth, feeling happy, satisfied and sweet!

And Cai Jincheng's performance seemed to be unexpected. He lost the stubbornness he had when talking to him before, and he also lost the momentum that a strong man should have in a battle!

I don’t know if it was because his third brother was too strong, or if the punch after punch directly damaged his brain. I always felt that this man was a little absent-minded and did not try his best. He was very willing to be beaten to atone for his sins!

Ah! He didn't think that man was guilty. Apart from being a bitch and being nosy, he was just annoyingly self-righteous!

Why bother putting on that look?

No matter what, this is what he wants to see happen. Otherwise, if he comes down with a black knife, Cai Jincheng will not only not be convinced by him, but he will probably continue to talk nonsense to him, and will be further beaten. Qiao Yin lost himself at the mercy of that boy!

His third brother punched him three times to wake him up, and the effect was immediate!

While he was thinking about it, Cai Jincheng finally took a breath and saw him swaying slightly and standing up again!

At this time, City Lord Cai has lost his former grace, his nose is bruised and his face is swollen, it is difficult to distinguish the expression on his face. His originally white shirt is full of dirt and blood, and he is in an indescribable embarrassment!

"What the Third Young Master said, Cai feels deeply guilty! These three punches were not unjust, and he has learned a lesson!"

"Yeah!" Xiao Huaizhou responded softly, "It'll be good if you can stand up! Since it's okay, let's continue!"

"Uh...continue?" Cai Jincheng opened his eyes hesitantly. He almost admitted defeat. He was already like this. Isn't it over yet?

Do you have to kill yourself on the spot?

Xiao Huaizhou replied solemnly: "It was agreed that this is a competition between us. The three punches just now were for Xiao Yi, they don't count!"

Hearing this, Cai Jincheng suddenly raised his head to look at the superior Qiao Yi. He was about to jump down just now to settle accounts with him, but was stopped by Xiao Huaizhou. It turned out that this was why he didn't come down in person!