Chapter 251 The night before leaving

The next night, all the Xiao family's territory was brightly lit all night, and everyone related to the Xiao family stayed up all night, making final preparations for leaving the next day!

The transfer and evacuation plan that has been brewing has officially entered the final stage!

The news that the Xiao family announced their departure from City B through Third Young Master Xiao immediately caused an uproar!

While people were shocked, most of them were skeptical that such a big family, so many industries, and so many people could really leave at the drop of a hat!

Also, is it that you don’t want such a perfect security base in City B just because you don’t want it?

Besides, this is not a trick for children to get angry and run away from home. They will inevitably go out for a while and then come back!

This is the first family in City B, the face of City B, and they are running such a big stall. Where can they settle down in this apocalyptic world where zombies are rampant? It won’t be that simple to come back then!

Regardless of the attitude of the people, Hong Changbo was first ecstatic and then shocked when he got the news. This was simply an unexpected surprise!

Can he drive away the Xiao family without any effort?

But soon he realized something was wrong, it was too easy!

The Xiao family has been questioned and treated unfairly, but after all, their skin has not been damaged, and it is not enough for them to fall out with the people in the city, and there is no need to give up a fertile land like B City!

He tried his best to stir up the situation, just to suppress the Xiao family, consolidate his position, increase his weight in the hearts of the people, and establish a prestige that could overwhelm the Xiao family, but he did not expect that he could force him away. Xiao family!

It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s that I simply can’t do it!

It would be nice if he could get an extra bite of the pie. How could he have the ability to force the Xiao family away!

This situation is completely wrong!

In public, Xiao Lifeng first stated that it would be better for the Xiao family to leave City B, and then Xiao Huaizhou announced in public that he would leave City B. The two important figures in the Xiao family were not sure that they would never say such decisive words!

It's not that City B doesn't leave them any room, it's that they themselves don't leave any escape route for themselves!

"Mayor Hong! I'm back!"

Just when he was puzzled, his secretary hurried over. It was already night and the weather was cold. He wore a lot of clothes, but he was sweating from running around. It was not easy!

"How's it going? What's going on?"

The Xiao family kept saying that they were leaving, and they had to make big moves before leaving. He was worried, so he asked his secretary to go and find out the situation in person. Now he is finally back!

Without enough time to catch his breath, the secretary quickly replied: "Mayor Hong, I ran around the Xiao family, the military department and the military research institute, but except for the fact that the military department was busy transporting supplies and there was a lot of noise, the Xiao family Everything is going smoothly with the Military Research Institute, and I don’t see any intention of moving!”

"Oh? Only the military department is moving?"

"Yes, the military supplies warehouse is very busy, and a lot of people have gathered! However, before I had time to go to the three major military camps, others went over to keep an eye on it!"