Chapter Twenty

The raucous call of gulls in the distance brought you into the moment. Then came the press of sun-warmed skin under your thighs and palms. Muscles flexed below you, reminding you of the gentle sea that lay beyond the bed. Brown eyes stared at you, needy and hungry. Pink lips parted. White teeth flashed.

You dipped to kiss those pink lips that tasted of salt and metal. Pennies from the ocean. He craned to meet you. A gasp came as you skimmed hands down his sides until you held his waist. He arched with a gasp, arms diamonded around his head and secured to the headboard.

There was no hiding from you.

Silky sheets and plush pillows whispered against your skin as you moved lowered to kiss his throat. His skin tasted familiar; his hair smelled of a sunny orchard. You sucked, licked, and bit at his throat until he whimpered and quivered.

You whispered, "I know what you want," and raked your nails up his torso.

When you dug your teeth into his chest, he whined and pulled at his restraints. You teased a nipple with your tongue. His eyes squeezed closed as his hips undulated.

You clicked your tongue. "Careful, honey. Don't get yourself worked up."

His erection pressed into your belly as you settled on him. He whined again, opened his legs, and ground up.

"Be good for me now."

"Shit, I..."

You kissed his jaw and shushed him gently. "I know, I know."

"Please..."

After he relaxed, you kissed his lips once more, kissed them open. His tongue slid across yours, leaving the flavor of sugared metal and berries in your mouth. His red-stained lips moved against yours like an echoed memory or past conversation. You listened, you spoke.

His biceps flexed as he tried to give more. Always more. You ran a hand between your bodies to tease his cock with feather-light touches. He jolted with a groan, eyes rolling back. You slithered between his shaking thighs and pinned them to the bed.

"Be good," you said.

His cheeks flushed. He hid his face in his arm and bit the delicate skin.

"Honey, you know that's not for you."

He looked at you with desperate eyes.

You said, "That's mine."

He nodded and wet his lips. You nodded with him before moving up to latch onto the bitten skin. Fitting your teeth into the indents, you sucked. He groaned and writhed.

"Baby," he said, breathless. "Please, baby..."

You kissed and licked at the forming bruise. Red seeped like syrup in the notches from your teeth. You lapped at it, salt and metal on your tongue, and smeared it across the roof of your mouth. His cock twitched.

"Taste so good."

You lapped at the red again, then kissed him. He sighed and surrendered to you. His smooth inner thighs slid along your legs. You pressed him into the bed and held the sides of his ribs.

Nuzzling under his jaw, you said, "Tell me what you need."

His skin went hotter, roses fanned across his cheeks and neck and chest. You nearly purred at the heat. You wanted to drink it and keep that part of him inside you forever. Trailing kisses across his chest, you rubbed your body against his leaking cock.

He whispered, "Keep going," and angled his head into the pillow.

You paused with a questioning hum.

"Please touch me," he said.