Hamari Duniya

NeiRohi's Pregnancy phase and their happy life with Ruhi! Suggesion/Idea by @BharosahaiReads  🥺💛

Sunrays were seen peeping into room through curtains to disturb a Man's sleep. He didn't care to wake up and tossed on the other side to hug his pillow and went back to sleep again. He groaned on hearing the sound of someone opening the door. There a Woman came out from bathroom while taking off the towel which held her hair. her glance stopped at the man who is sleeping peacefully on the bed. she just went to dressing and started her battle with the saree. In the meantime, the man's sleep broke and he slightly opened his eyes only to see the woman of his life struggling herself with the saree. 

before she could react one strong hand held the edge of the saree and tucking the pleats at her waist. "Aaj koi special occasion hai kya? Chipkali saree pehni hai?" (Is there any special say today? lizard is wearing saree?) Neil asked his Wife after helping her to wear the saree. She closed her eyes and paused for a moment as his hands now caressing her waist while back hugging her. "Kyu? saree pehane keliye bhi koi occasion chahiye kya?" (Why? do anyone need a occasion to wear a saree?) Arohi asked in a fake annoyed tone while getting out of her beloved husband's hug. she doesn't want to give in to him this soon since they had a cute fight yesterday night. 

"Kyaa.... Chipkali tum ab bhi naraz hoon. mujhe chamkadar bhi nahi bula rahi ho tum?" (What Lizard.... you're still angry? not even calling me as Bat?) asked Neil while trying to hold her again. "Haan. kyu main tumse baat karun. tumhi toh kaha tha na kal raat "SHUT UP"" (Yes. Why should I talk to you? you're the one who asked me to shut up last night, right?) said Arohi who is in a full mood to pull off a fight again. "toh tum nahi maanne wali?" (so you're not going to leave that?) asked Neil now successfully caged her between him and wall. "Nahi. kya karogi tum?" (No. what will you do?) asked Arohi crossing her arms. "Dekhte hai" (Let's see) saying so Neil started tickling her, Arohi to laugh her heart out as he knows this trick will work for sure. Neil left tickling and now pulled her will a force now looking deeply at her eyes.

"I love you, Chipkali!" (I love you, Lizard!) said Neil now looking at her lips. soon his trance gets back to her eyes as he heard "I love you too, Chamkadar!" (I love you too, Bat!). She tightened her grip on his nape as her started kissing her on her neck causing him to move towards her lips. but before he could move further, she pushed him on the bed and ran out of the room not before saying "Hospital jaane ka man nahi hai kya? jadli se ready hone neeche aana. Bye, Chamkadar" (don't you have a mood to go for work. get ready soon and come to downstairs. bye, Chamkadar) in a shivering yet strong voice as she is still in the effect of that sweet kisses. 

Neil let out a chuckle seeing her antics and goes inside the bathroom. then after sometime he came downstairs for breakfast. soon everyone getting ready to leave for hospital, Harsh comes to Neil and informed him to attend a meeting at one hospital. as Neil agreed and went out of the house with Arohi. he insisted Aaru to go together but she refused and told him that she will go by her car since it's getting late for him. Neil smiled at her and both exchanged byes. and then both went to their respective work.