I wish I could hate you (Part 2)

Happy New year everyone. I really wish this year brings all the love and happiness to all of us. Just be happy as always.

Arohi is seen folding the cloths standing near the bed. her back is facing the door, suddenly she felt a pair of arms caging her by her waist. before she could process she felt uncountable kisses on her neck. "Neilll..." Arohi moan his name while her hand grips on his hand which is caressing her waist. He slowly turned her to face himself, "aaj phirse late?" (you late again?) Arohi frowned pushing him a little. "Ohh! Chipkali is angry now" saying so Neil steps closer to her. "door raho tum.... is baar main nahi maane wali hoon" (stay away from me.... I won't forgive this time) Arohi said showing her palm to stop him and turned to move, Neil stops her by holding her saree pallu. she titled her face to look at him, but before she could say anything he tugged her saree pallu with a force which made her to crash on his chest. Neil wraps his left hand around her waist while his right hand cupped her face pulling her more close to him. both are too close that there lips are inches apart. He heated up her cheek by rubbing his thumb while he nuzzled his nose against her nose. He leans near her lips, their lips brushed against each other's. but before they kiss, both jerked hearing baby cries, the steps back and quickly looked for their baby. they runs to crib where their baby girl is crying loudly. Neil took his baby girl in his arms and rocked her nervously. Arohi goes to take a toys for their baby, while Neil is trying to make his baby smile. "hayee, meri princess! no cryingggg.... Papa ko miss kiya hai aap?" (Ohh my Princess! No crying.... did you missed you Father?) he talked to his princess in baby tone. soon, his newborn stopped crying and lifted her tiny fingers to touch her Papa's face. Neil leaned closer to his baby as she touched his cheek with her cute little fingers. seeing his smile, his baby also giggled bringing all the joy to their lives. Arohi who is standing near them adoring the duo, throws the toys back on the bed and steps closer to them. "ohh Mumma Chipkali aap bhi aa jao" (Ohhh Mumma Chipkali, you also come here) saying so Neil pulled her towards him but his another hand. they shared a family hug, while their little princess is all smiling seeing her Mumma-Papa. for Neil his Princess's giggles are the most melodious sound in this whole world. He smiled emotionally hearing the giggles, suddenly he felt some waterdrops on his face. He jerked and slowly opened his eyes still hearing the baby giggles. He opened his eyes to see his brothers standing in front of him holding their babies, Parth is holding Shivu while Abhimanyu with Abhir. He gets into sitting position confused, "Lazy Chachuuuu! get up. aaj Pooja hai ghar mein" (Lazy Chachuuuu! get up. there is a Pooja kept in our house) Abhimanyu said in scolding tone. which made Neil realize that he was dreaming all the while, and just woke up to face his nightmare reality.  

Neil glanced the clock, it's past 8AM. "jadli ready hoke aaja hum neeche jaa rahe hai" (get ready soon and come down, we're leaving now) said Abhimanyu. soon, they left the room while Neil gets up from the bed and took his phone. "woh sapna tha. main, Arohi aur hamara baby! kitna acha sapna tha, par achanak aaj kyun ye sapna aaye tha. aur ye Unknown number kaun ho sakta, main kitne baar call back kiya par kisine call uthaye bhi nahi" (that was a dream. Me, Arohi and our baby! what a beautiful dream it was, but why did this dream came suddenly now. and who is this Unknown number? I've called back so many times but they didn't answer) Neil thought to himself. He remembered last night, He was feeling something strange from last night, like someone he love the most is in need of him. His heart is continuously screaming from inside but he couldn't hear the words. after trying the unknown number more than 5 times, he decided it might be a wrong call so, he puts his phone aside and went to sleep but the sleep laughing at him from so far. He felt like he's going into depression again, quickly he goes takes the depression and anxiety pills and drifted too sleep. "Neil beta jaldi aaja" (Neil come down fast) Manjiri's call made Neil to come out of yesterday night incident. Neil sighed and headed towards washroom.