Hamari Duniya (Part 2)

One Man in his early 30s excitedly preparing something in the kitchen. He just messed-up the whole kitchen. He is humming some melodies while working on the pancakes. His smiley face looks more brighter when the good amount of sun light hits his face through the kitchen window. Outside of the kitchen one woman is seen to be adoring him and his antics with a wide smile on her face. she slowly steps inside the kitchen and hugged that man from behind. 

He startled for a sec and then feeling his lady love's presence he blushed a little without turning back and went back to his work. "Good Morning, Chamkadar!" Arohi wished in a cute sleepy tone. "Good Morning Babe!" saying so Neil just tilted his head a little and placed a quick kiss on her temple. 

"Kya kar rahi ho?" (What are you doing?) she asked when she very well know that what he is doing. "Bhool gayi kya, Chipakali. aaj sunday hai. toh main meri ROOH keliye pancakes sorry sorry, canpakes kar raha hoon" (You forgot or what? Chipkali. it's sunday today. so, I'm making Pancakes sorry sorry. canpakes for my ROOH) said Neil with a chuckle. "achaaa! sab teri Rooh keliye, kabhi kabhi apni patni ke baare mein toh socho" (Ohh! you're doing all these for Rooh, sometimes think about your wife too) saying this Arohi break the hug and dramatically put her hand on her chest. 

"Oyee! Dramebaaz Chipkali!" (Oyee! Dramaqueen Chipkali!) pulling her towards him by holding her waist, "main hoon na chipkali! sirf tumhari liye" (I'm here na, only for you) Arohi felt shiver inside her as Neil said this in a tender voice against her ears. "Main breakfast ki baare mein puch rahi thi" (I'm asking about breakfast) Arohi said raising her eyebrows. "Main bhi uss ki baare mein toh baat kar raha tha" (I'm also talking about that only) Neil said now his eyes falls on her lips. "Shut up! Chamkadar" said Arohi trying hard to hide her blush. Neil leaned near her face and about to peck her lips,

"Papaaa!" (Dad) hearing this voice both startled and Arohi quickly pushed him away. Both went outside of the kitchen, only to see their Princess Ruhi who is slowly climbing down the stairs. and before she step down on the floor, Neil immediately goes and lifts Ruhi in his arms. "Good morning, Princess!" Neil wished his Rooh by planting a feathery kiss on her forehead. "Hmm... Good morning, Papa!" Ruhi wished back in a sleepy tone returning a kiss on his cheek. "Chale ab hum brush karke aate hai, main apni Rooh keliye Pancakes bhi bana diya" (Fine, now let's come back after brushing, I'm even prepared Pancakes for my Rooh) said so Neil slowly climbs the stairs. "Yaay!!!!!! CanPakes!" Ruhi jumped in excitement. this cutest father and daughter duo went to butterfly room and Neil bring her back to dinning hall after making her fresh up. 

Meanwhile everyone in the birla family is had their breakfast and left for their respective works. Neil took his seat and made Ruhi to sit on his lap. he started feeding pancakes to his princess. "Papa! aap bhi muh kholo" (Dad! you too eat) saying this Ruhi started feeding back Neil with her tiny hand. "awww! saare pyaar sirf Papa keliye de rahi hai. Matashree se koi pyaar nahi karti" (awww! everything is for Dad only. No one loves Matashree[mom] here) Arohi said in a cute sad tone while coming towards the dinning table. "Papaa! aap keh do na, mujhe Matashree se koi baat nahi karni" (Dad, tell Matashree that I don't want to talk to her) said Ruhi while flipping her hair. "Areee! tum dono ki ladai abhi tak khatam nahi hue" (You both still didn't stop your fight) poor Neil asked slightly hitting his head with his hand. "main toh nahi maane wali, tum isse bohut bigad diya. ab dekho har baat pe zid kar rahi hai" (I'm not going to accept that, you've spoilt her. now see she's being too stubborn in everything) while Arohi taunting her beloved husband for spoiling their rooh, Ruhi just jumped off from Neil's lap and went back to her room screaming, "I hate you Matashree". Neil turned to Arohi, "Kya zarurat thi usse aise baat karne ki, ab dekho breakfast finish karne se pehle baag gayi" (What is the need to scold her, look now she left without finishing her breakfast) scolded her in a angry tone. and then just he realized his tone and signed. after calming for a second, "Sorry, Babe. main tujhse aise baat nahi karna chahiye tha" (Sorry, Babe. I shouldn't have to talked in that tone) Neil apologized to Arohi while his fingers softly caressing her hand. She knows that he never ever means to hurt her. so, she accepted his apology and returned a smile while intensely looking at his eyes.