Chipkali aur Chamkadar (Part 2)

it's been more than a month since Neil's Birthday party took place. both Neil and Arohi are growing happily in their relationship, but few weeks before Neil was sent out of city for hospital work. so now, Neil and Arohi are missing each other badly. it's another boring morning where Arohi is seen entering the Birla hospital with a dull face as her boyfriend is not in the hospital. she went to her cabin and started her work as patients are waiting. the whole day went like this, she's too upset as Neil didn't even call her from the morning. she takes her phone and checked for his message but there is no sign of any messages from him. annoyed Arohi gets up to leave for home as it's past than 9PM. when she about to open the door, someone opened it from outside. Arohi startled for a sec and about to fall back but then the person held Arohi by waist and pulled her in his embrace. Arohi steadied herself and steps back, "Neilllll! tum yaha?" (Neilllll! you here?) Arohi asked Neil who is locking the door now. "Tum wapas kab aagaya? pata hai main tujhe kitne miss karte thi. aur uper se tum ek call ya message kuch bhi nahi ki aaj..... baat mat kar tu...." (when did you return home. do you know how much I've missed you. and above all you didn't even called or messeged me today..... now don't talk to....) before she complete her taunting session, Neil pushed her to wall, caged her fully in his arms. "I missed you babe! but shut up now!" Neil whispered her ears. Arohi glared him, but Neil cupped her cheeks with his both hands and started kissing her on lips. Arohi melted there and held his collar tight. She opened her mouth as Neil's tongue is tasting every inch of her mouth. Arohi moaned in his mouth as Neil's hand slips inside her shirt without breaking the kiss. Arohi arched back on wall when she felt shiver by his touch. Neil's hands were doing it's magic while she's moaning his name loudly, she held his hair tight as she's panting hard.

It's been an hour since they came out for dinner date, both enjoyed their food and their time under the moonlight. when the finished their dinner, both settled inside the car. Neil started the engine, and Arohi plays their favorite songs. the weather is getting more cloudy like gonna rain in any moment. soon the car stops in a midway, "Kya hua?" (What happened?) Arohi asked Neil. "Mujhe ghar jaane ka man nahi hai. aise hi mere saath raho na?" (I don't want to go home. let's be like this some more time?) Neil pouted. Arohi was about to say something when they noticed that rain started pouring outside. "aree! baarish bhi aagaye. chalte hai hum" (it's started raining. let's go home now) Arohi said as she didn't informed in house about coming late. "Nahi! Aao mere saath..." (No! just come with me) Neil opened the door and pulled her outside. it's just drizzling not heavy rain. both danced slowly and then Arohi dragged him inside the car as Raindrops are started falling heavily. now Both settled in the back seat. Neil pulled her close wrapping his hand around her neck. she's shivering and water drops were falling from her hair as both were drenched well in rain. Neil bite her left cheek, Arohi hissed and held his hand tightly. He lifted her to make her sit on his lap. He stared at her eyes without blinking for a minute. Arohi pulled him by collar for a kiss. She's sucking his lips while he is just looking at her eyes without kissing her back. she break the kiss and looked at him desirably. Neil slowly puts her hair strands behind her ears as it's fully fell on her face because of that kiss. He rubbed his thumb on her face. she closed her eyes and He pulled her in for a soft kiss. both kissed very slowly, Neil's hands fumbled to open the buttons on her top which he successfully did without breaking the kiss. They break the kiss panting hard. Neil pushed her back and goes on top of her throwing his shirt on the front seat.

"Neil, wake up!" Arohi tried to wake him up as it's past 4 AM in the morning and they're still inside the car Arohi sleeping on him cuddling each other. "Neilllll!" Arohi screamed. Neil stirred opened his eyes only to look at frustrated Arohi. she's giving him a glare but still not getting up from him. He closed her mouth with one palm and put his other hand around her waist, flipped the position and now he's top of her. He goes to kiss her neck while his hands are caressing her stomach. when Arohi started releasing soft moans he stops kissing her neck and goes near her face. He locked his eyes with hers. "Chipkali kyu aise chilake mere subha ke neend kharab kar rahe ho. I'm tired because you" (Chipkali why are spoiling my morning sleep by shouting like this. I'm tired because of you) Neil said in a sleepy husky voice. "Kya? because of me?" (What? because of me?) Arohi raised her eyebrow. He chuckled and kissed her lips. "Theek hai, tu yahan aaram kar. main ghar jaa rahe hoon" (Okay, Fine. You stay here happily. I'm going) saying so she started searching her top. "Achaa! chalte hai.....Gharrrr" (Okay! let's goo to.... Homee) Neil sighed and helps her to dress up.