Misunderstood love!

Okay before we get in the story, let me clear about it. this OS is based on the prenup thing. but here instead of sangeet day what if Neil gets to know about it on the day after NeiRohi's marriage. how he will react and their relationship will be?.... and also after their engagement as shown in the show the issues between both the families will get cleared and Abhimanyu and Akshara reunited but Akshara get this papers copy on the marriage day of Neil and Arohi not their sangeet day, so let's get in the story.

"Neil...." a similar voice stops him which came from behind, he turned to find his bhabhi who's looking tensed. "Jii Bhabhi?" (Yess bhabhi?) Neil asked taking steps to face her. "Neil main tumse kuch zaruri baat batana hai. please mere saath aa jaa" (Neil! I want to talk with you about something important... please come with me) Akshara said holding his hand and tried to drag him from the corridor. "Par Bhabhiii.... Arohi akele hai wahan. main usse bolke aata hoon" (but Bhabhi.... Arohi is alone there.... wait, I'll inform her first) said Neil tried to look for his newly wedded wife Arohi Goenka Birla. "Neil.... bohut zaruri baat karni hai tumse please...." (Neil.... it's something very important. so please) Akshara said anxiously. "Bhaa-.." before he could finish Akshara said "ye Arohi ke baare mein hai" (it's about Arohii) which made Neil serious now. "Theek hai bhabhi, chale" (fine bhabhi, let's go) saying so Neil walked off with Akshara. "Neil tum ye papers dekho" (Neil .... take a look on these papers first) Akshara handed over a paper which is more looked like a crumpled paper. Neil took the papers in his hand and started reading it. "Kaha tha na maine ki Arohi tumse pyaar nahi karti.... woh sirf aur sirf tumhe Birla hospital mein position aur power paane keliye shaadi kari hai...." (I've told you already that Arohi is not in love with you.... she just using you and wants to marry you for the power and position in the Birla hospital) Neil cuts her off, "Nahiii.... yeee sab sach nahi ho sakta... yee..." (Noooo.... it can't be truee.... thiss....) Neil said tensed his hands are trembling, he looked so anxious. "Tum mujhpe vishwas nahi kiya par thank god ye papers mujhe mil gayi.... ye papers Arohi ne khud banaya tumse sign karwaneka..... isliye main iss shaadi ko rok ne keliye bohut koshish ki thi par nahi ho paaya. par main tujhse fikar karti hoon Neil, tu mera chota bhai jaisa hai. main tumhari zindagi barbaad hone nahi de sakta" (you didn't trust me Neil but thank god that I got these papers anyhow..... Arohi herself made these papers to get signed from you.... that's why I tried so hard to stop this marriage but I couldn't. but Neil I care for you, you're like a younger brother to me. I can't let your life get ruined) Akshara finished to look at Neil who is holding back his tears, his face showed how angry and hurt he's now. "Neil mujhe nahi pata ye ek saal tum dono ke beech mein kya tha but I'm sure Arohi ki man mein koi pyaar nahi hai. woh sirf tumhe use kar rahi hai hai, sab uski naatak hai....." (Neil I don't know what's between you both in this past one year but I'm sure that it was not love from Arohi's side, she's just using you..... all are her drama...) Akshara said and went from there leaving a heartbroken Neil lost in his thoughts. Neil looked at the paper in his hands, who's on the verge of breaking down.

NeiRohi's room,

Arohi is sitting on the bed, which is beautifully decorated for their wedding night. the room is filled decorated with candles and attractive red flowers are increasing the anticipation and nervousness inside her. she's decked up in red glitter lehenga, rewinding all the scenes from her wedding which took place today she smiled profusely. she lost in her thoughts of how beautiful her life is now going to be with the love of her life. just then she heard door unlocking sound which made her little nervous and happy at the same time. the door opened as her love who's turned her husband now stands there looking sad. seeing his facial expressions she sensed that something is not good but Arohi thought he might be tired because of the continuous rituals took place since morning. locking the door, Neil started walking towards Arohi. seeing him she gets up from the bed and walked towards him. she hugged him tightly in excitement but he didn't hug her back. breaking she looked at Neil with her love filled gaze, "Neillll.....?" she called him as he's looking somewhere. "Neil..... I'm so so happy todayyy! we're married nowww! Finallyyy" she literally screamed in happiness and about to hug him again but his words left her freeze on her place. "of course! you must be happy..... after all tumhari plan toh success ho gayi hai na?" (of course! you must be happy.... after all your plan got succeed right?) Neil said now looking deep in her eyes, she looked at his eyes which is bloodshot red. "K-Kyaa? kya kaha tumne?...." (W-What?.... what did you said now?) for which Neil averted his gaze. "Neil meri taraf dekhoo.... abhi tum kya kaha?..." (Neil look at meee.... what did you just said now?) Arohi asked making him look at her holding his chin. his look made her tensed, "Neil.... kya hua?.... aise kyu kar rahe ho tum?" (Neil.... what happened?..... why are you behaving like this?) Arohi asked Neil who's not responding to her. she cupped his cheeks but he held her hands and jerked it away.