Chipkali aur Chamkadar

Happy Diwali everyone! keep shinning in life just like the light of lamps.         

                                   This OS is from Neil and Arohi's dating phase. This contains mature shots so, do read only if you're comfortable else ignore this.

Neil Birla is seen frustrated, walking here and there in his room. suddenly his phone rings to make him smile brighter. he rushed to his bed and look at the caller I'd only to throw the phone away. the call is from his friend, but the reason behind his anger is someone else. why not, his lovely girlfriend Ms.Arohi Goenka isn't even bothered about his existence from past two weeks as both are into a silly fight and his Attitude Queen is avoiding Neil's phone calls, texts and meetings in the hospital.

"Yaar..... ye bohut attitude dikha rahi hai. itni si baat pe kaun aisa karta hai. main toh bohut koshish kar liya madam ko manane ki ab main kuch bhi nahi karne wala hoon" (Ufff..... she's showing so much attitude. who will do like this over a small issue. I tried hard to apologize now, I'm not going to do anything) Talking to himself, Neil again took his phone to check hoping that he would at least receive any messages from Arohi. 

"that's it, Neil! ab uski baare mein soch na bhi mat, itni din se mujhse woh baat bhi nahi kar rahi hai, woh toh jaane do, kal mera birthday hai par abhi tak ek wish karne ke liye bhi woh phone nahi kar rahi hai" (that's it, Neil! now don't think about her, she's not even talking to me from long, okay leave it, but tomorrow is my Birthday but she's still not even called me to wish) Neil complaint and consoled himself and gone to bed. soon, he drifted to sleep. it's almost 11.50 PM. Someone entered his room through the window and slidling inside the blanket on the bed without Neil's knowledge.

"aww! kitna cute lag raha hai" (aww! he's looking sooo cutee!" Arohi thought to herself while slowly caressing his hair. he smiled lightly in sleep, he was about to hug a pillow but he hands landed on Arohi's waist. Neil opens his eyes slowly and looked at Arohi who is lying beside him.

"ahhhhhhhh" Neil get up to sit on bed screaming. Arohi kept her palm on his mouth to stop him. "Tum?" (you?) Neil asked after taking her hand from his mouth. "Haan, main! tumhe kaun laga?" (yes, me! whom you thought it would be?) Arohi asked moving a step closer to him. now both sitting on bed facing each other. "Daraa diya tumne. mujhe laga koi bhooth aaagaya" (you scared me, I thought it's some ghost) Neil said putting his hands on his chest. Arohi hit his chest, "zyada drama mat kar, tumhare pass kaise dusre bhoot aayega" (stop your drama, how come some other ghost will come here as you're already here) Neil cringed and held her hands, "Oyee! Chipkali ji, tum toh naraz thi na?" (Oyee! Chipkali ji, you were angry on me right?) "abhi bhi hoon" (still I am) Arohi said with fake anger. "toh phir yahan kyun aayi ho, woh bhi iss waqt" (then why did you come here, that too this late) he asked confusingly. "main yahan... isliye aayi hoon......" (I came here...... because.....) she's speaking too slowly while he's sincerely listening with his "hmmm" in between. 

"Happy Birthdayyyyy" Arohi screamed, jumped on his lap fully engulfing in her arms. Neil is jerked and held her tightly wrapping his both hands around her waist. Arohi is inhaling his scent and didn't want to break the moment. "Be with me forever, I love you!" Arohi wished him in a very sweet voice against his ears. "I love you too, Jaan!" Neil assured her back. soon they broke the hug and Arohi get back to her previous position. 

"Chipkali! tum yaha mujhe Birthday wish karne keliye aayi na?" (Chipkali! you came here to wish me on my Birthday right?) Neil asked raising his eyebrows. "Haan, tum aise kyun puch rahe ho?" (yes, why you are asking like thus?) Arohi replied in confusing tone. "areee! birthday boy ke liye, tum kuch bhi nahi le aaye?" (but you bought nothing for Birthday boy) Neil expressed in low voice. "kyaaa? main kitne risk le ke inte raat mein tumhare liye aayi hoon. tumhe gift ki padi ho rahe hai?" (What? I can here this late taking all risks but you are worrying about gifts) Arohi said in angrily, "mera matlab cake ya sweets kuch toh banta hai na?" (I mean I deserve cake or something sweet na?) Neil said without missing a second. "achaaa! actually mere pass hai, tumhari liye koi sweet surprise" (ohhh! actually I have one sweet surprise for you!) Arohi said in a tender tone by caressing his face smoothly.