The Surrogacy Experiment

(AN: Just a short chapter!) 

ATTN STUDENTS AND STAFF: 

Due to the most recent plague, many women have been riddled barren, and unable to have children. With the population dwindling, the government has issued a program to ensure the population is growing. Surrogates are needed. If you are a student, you will be granted either a cash sum or extra credit. Teachers can be offered a cash-pay for their services. Please see below for the benefits. If interested, please call the number below to schedule a comprehensive health screening and schedule your IVF treatment today. 

BENEFITS: 

THREE-WEEK MATERNITY LEAVE FROM SCHOOL/WORK 

ALL MEDICAL EXPENSES PAID 

OPTION TO KEEP THE CHILD  ONCE YOU GIVE BIRTH 

Many  girls across the nation jumped on the opportunity, mostly for the money. A few chose to get the extra credit to help them graduate early or get ahead. Annie was one of the few. She had a scholarship to one of the best colleges in the country and she couldn't wait until she could leave. She was on the cusps of graduating early, and this would guarantee her early admittance and graduation. 

She sat at her desk, her legs spread apart to make room her massive belly. Due to her high IQ, her womb was instantly sought after. The couple she was having this baby for were two professors of Harvard who was plagued by the disease. They used her own egg and the husband's sperm to ensure the perfect child. Sighing, she shifted as a cramp rolled through her. She'd been having little cramps throughout the morning while she ate her breakfast and through most of the day. She just assumed they were the false contractions that some other of the girls warned her about. 

Taking a deep breath, she ran her hand down her large belly to help soothe the child. "You're an active one today," she sighed. "Ouch...Take it easy in there kid." 

"Class dismissed," the teacher said, students getting up. Most girls in her class were pregnant. In her school, most female teachers and students jumped on the chance to make a quick buck. Even the swim teacher was pregnant. She even taught water aerobics now. Annie gathered her bookbag and exited the classroom.

 She hated stairs. Being nine months pregnant made them a bitch to walk up, even before she reached full term. Panting, she began to climb up. "Ouch!" she cried out, feeling something burst between her legs. Looking down, she saw water splash onto the stairs between her spread legs. Panting, she leaned against the rail, cupping the underside of her belly. She was so in shock that she didn't even register that she was in labor. Shaking it off, she continued the climb slower this time. She had a test to study for. 

Making her way into the library, she sat down on the chair at her favorite desk and pulled out her laptop. She stayed in the same spot for hours, studying until the cramps worsened. "Ow!" she cried out, feeling a sharp contraction hit her. The pressure between her legs finally snapped her out of it. "Oh shit! I'm in labor!" Leaning forward, she tapped on Google. 

HOW TO GIVE BIRTH 

She quickly read the first article she said where she learned that she was experiencing the final stages of labor. "OW!" she cried out, feeling something push against her white underwear. Spreading her legs wider, she touched her white undies, feeling something hard pushing her lips apart. "P-push...when you are...t-ten centimeters...When the baby crowns, g-gently apply steady pressure to the lips to prevent t-tearing! OW!" Guessing that she was already ten centimeters, she pushed down into her buttocks like she was about to poop. "UGH!" she groaned, feeling the hard mass push against her underwear. Leaning back farther, she spread her legs as far as they would go. "UUUUGGGGHHHH! OW! IT'S BURNING!" The head popped out quickly. Reaching her hands down, she cradled he head giving one final push, the baby slid out into her hands. "Whew! That was fast," she panted, reaching for her phone to call the parents.