Blood and Honey 2

2 PM (4 CM Dilated)

Sophie smiled as she sat in the rocking chair, rubbing her rounded belly as she watched her beloved and daughter work in the garden. Lavinia truly brought the light to Luther's life. He was truly a devoted father and husband and Sophie couldn't be happier. Lavinia, who was two years old, was a quiet child. She was shy, but she loved spending time with her parents and garden. Sophie knew that she wanted many children. So, after Lavinia turned two, Sophie decided it was time to expand their coven. 

Luther turned and smiled her way, watching as Sophie's eyes closed as she slowly breathed. He could smell the influx of hormones and knew that she was laboring. He respected her choices and body, trusting that she knew what she was doing. If she wanted to labor outside, then she could labor outside. 

"Lavinia, no, honey...Don't eat that," Luther said, seeing his baby girl about to put a flower in her mouth. Picking her up, he carried her back over to the giant wrap-around porch of their home and dropped a kiss to Sophie's hiss. "Are you okay, baby?" 

"Yeah," Sophie hummed. "They're not too painful yet. They're being super gentle with me." 

"Good..." Luther grinned, sitting down next to her and bending down to kiss her belly. "It's so hard." 

"I know...It's so uncomfortable, but it's bearable," Sophie smiled, resting her head on his shoulder. "Did you have fun, Livie?" 

"Uh-huh...Mommy, flowers!" Lavinia said sweetly, holding the flower she tried to eat in her little palm. 

"Did you get me flowers?! Thank you, sweetness...Can I have a kiss?" Sophie cooed, puckering her lips. 

Lavinia pecked her lips, and turned her attention to her mommy's rounded belly. "Baby!" 

"Yeah...Are you excited for your new baby to come? They might be here by tomorrow for breakfast?" 

"Mommy, milk..." Lavinia requested. 

"Oh...You want some milk?" Sophie asked, reaching for her daughter. 

Sophie loved breastfeeding. She thought it was the sweetest and purest thing she's ever done. Living in the middle of the woods as a semi-vampire was the best thing ever. Luther told her vampires didn't conform to human values, so if she wanted to breastfeed as long as she wanted, it was granted. 

"Careful, honey...Let me help," Luther said as Sophie struggled to reach for Lavinia around her giant belly. 

Picking her up, Luther settled her on top of Sophie's bump as Sophie undid the buttons of the top of her maternity dress. Lavinia found her nipple and Sophie sighed peacefully, rocking them both. "Ooooooh..." she lightly moaned, the nipple stimulation causing her to contract harder. Her hand went to Luther's and gripped it tightly as her eyes closed. 

"You're doing beautifully, Soph..." Luther praised, kissing the back of her hand as she squeezed. 

"Thank...you...Oooooh!" Sophie's back arched as she rubbed the bottom of her belly. "My water's gonna break." 

"Soon?" 

"Yeah..." Sophie nodded, feeling the pressure from the bag of water. Lavinia finally left her boob and Sophie sighed, spreading her legs wider. Drifting a hand from her belly, she pushed the lace of her panties away and stuck two fingers inside herself, eyes still closed. "Mmm...Four centimeters, baby. I can feel my waters...They want to break." 

"Good...Do you want to go inside?" 

"Yeah..." Sophie agreed, letting Luther take Lavinia off her lap as she tucked her breast back into her dress. Groaning, she sat up slowly and followed her husband back inside. As she went back in, she headed to the back of the large sectional and held the back of it. Moaning, she rocked her hips back and forth, eyes closed as she squatted.