Kieran and Rose

Requested by: you know who you are!!! 

Kieran could tell this day was going to be a rough one. He knew Rose's signs when her anxiety got too much. Since they met, Kieran instantly fell in love and became her protector. He was her person, while she was his. They just got each other. And Kieran could tell that Rose was about to face the biggest challenge of her life...Childbirth. 

He remembered walking in on her just after she took the pregnancy test, the way her eyes widened as her dark hair was pulled to the top of her head. They always talked about having children since they got married. They never actively prevented it, but they didn't actually plan for it. Since the moment she knew they were pregnant, she was very adamant in her birth plan. Rose was going to have a home birth. Just the two, no stress, and no hospitals that she hated. She hated the smell, the noise, the chaos...Even going just for a normal raincheck made her nervous. And Kieran supported her. He supported in everything. His biggest goal in life was to start a family with the girl he absolutely loved, check...And to ensure Rose felt safe a hundred percent of the time, double-check! 

"Are you excited?" he asked as he helped her up onto the exam table. 

"Nervous," Rose grinned, rubbing her still flat belly. "What if something is wrong with them?! Like they have extra toes or extra fingers...Or worse!"

Kirean gave her the biggest heart eyes as he kissed her nose, causing her to wrinkle it in the cutest way. "Babe, relax. They'll just have extra toes or fingers for us to kiss. And if something serious, then we'll take it step by step." 

"I hate not knowing," she sighed, looking at the distasteful hospital gown. "I'm so gonna give Heather shit for making me wear this." 

"Just because your best friend is a midwife doesn't mean you can't cut corners," Kieran smirked as Rose took off her shirt and shimmed down her jeans and panties. 

"Yes, it does!" Rose scoffed. "I feel so exposed." 

"It's not like I haven't seen it before. Or Heather." 

"Heather is different. She's my soul sister," Rose smirked. Heather and Rose had been best friends since they pledged in the same sorority and became besties. No friends have ever been close to them. They were ride-or-die, best bitches for life. If Heather or Rose committed a crime, they knew who to call. Kieran just became a third wheel to them half of the time. Heather finally accepted Kieran to their duo when she realized he was actually good for Rose. 

"HELLLLO! AH! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!" Heather screamed, rushing into the room as Rose grinned wider. Ever since Heather graduated from nursing school and became a midwife, it became her absolute dream to deliver her best friend's baby, as well as her own. "I'm so excited I might piss myself!" 

"I know!" Rose squealed back as she hugged Heather tight. "I'm pregnant!" 

"You're fucking pregnant!" 

"Is that professional?" Kieran asked. 

"Shut up, Kieran," Heather smirked, turning to her other best friend by defacto. "I'm so happy for you both! Congrats!" 

"Thanks, H," Kieran smiled, hugging her as she threw her arms around his body. 

"So, how are you feeling? I got to know the deets for your file. Morning sickness? Fatigue? Any pain?"

 "Morning sickness, defiantly," Rose nodded as Kieran rubbed her back. "It's not that bad. I'm pretty nauseous when I first wake up and then I'm fine after I eat something light, thank god. I hate vomiting. Fatigue, yes. Pain is mostly in my hips and thighs."