𝟎𝟒 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖

𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 : 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜

               ❝What?❞ Vaishnavi's loud voice boomed through the whole room as Siddharth was seated up straight on the bed, his back resting against the headrest while Sumedh seated beside him. Riyaz and Faisu standing in front of Vaishnavi as they told them about their first ever failed attempt in tracking down that unknown.

❝We ourselves are shocked too, Vaishu Di.❞ Riyaz spoke, supporting Faisu's frame who seemed to take this first ever failed attempt to his heart.
❝Faisu, you are the most skilled hacker of our. How come you couldn't trace it down.❞ Sumedh spoke from beside Siddharth who sat in complete silence like a lost child.

❝That's the thing.❞ Faisu finally speak.
❝I failed. I don't deserve the title of Technophile. I'm a disgrace to technology.❞ Faisu ended with a loud, dramatic gasp, throwing himself on Riyaz beside him who almost lost his balance but was quick to retreat.

❝I am seriously done with his dramatic ass.❞ Riyaz ignored the sharp glare sent to him by Faisu who again dropped his head back on the younger's shoulder.
Massaging her temple, Vaishnavi sighed. Things weren't making sense. Something was going on. Something really big was about to happen. But what?

Before anyone could let out another word, the door of Siddharth's room; in which they all were, opened as Avneet, Jannat and Anushka rushed inside with pure terror displaying on their looks.

❝The unknown was right.❞ The three stated in unison. Siddharth traveled his brown hazel orbs from Sumedh's face to everyone's before stopping at Vaishnavi's. Faisu had his posture straightened up at the statement delivered from the girls and Sumedh was up on his feet, standing beside Vaishnavi.

❝The pills given in the hospital wing and the medicine prescribed were indeed some sort of deadly drug.❞ Avneet started, her shiny brown hairs tied up in a ponytail like Jannat.

❝What drug?❞ Riyaz queried, standing with his arms crossed against his chest while Faisu had his one arm rested on his shoulder.

❝𝐍𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐗.❞ They all stared in utter confusion when Anushka revealed the name. Something was not clicking in their mind.

❝Neuro what?❞ Came a puzzled question from Sumedh while Siddharth seemed to finally had it enough of being left out. They said that they will explain everything to him when they get back home. It's been thirty minutes since they came back and still no one said a single thing to him. One thing that Siddharth hates is being left out and not being filled in about the situation.

❝Will someone actually tell me what the hell is going on?!❞ Siddharth ignored the way they all flinched at his sudden loud voice. He was feeling annoyed, man.

❝You all know that I don't like when I'm left out. And this is related to me.❞ He pressure the last word while pointing at himself with his index finger.
❝So I should be aware of what's going on. Tell me.❞ He demanded, his tone strict and eyes holding a slight fierce glint.

Glancing at each other like usual, Siddharth waited for them to finally say something. After what felt like eternity, Anushka sat in front of him, slowly holding his hand in her.

❝Alright, we will tell you now.❞ She turned to look up at Vaishnavi who gave firm nod, indicating her to go on which she eventually did; narrating each and everything in detail to Siddharth who listened carefully in silence.

❝What? Ishaan and his friends are missing?❞ He was in shock would be an understatement. He was beyond shock.
❝Yes and we don't know where they are or who took them.❞ Sumedh answered, leaning his frame slightly against the bedside table, arms crossed against his chest.