𝟎𝟓 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 : 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖊𝖗

            The muffled sound of groans were heard as the five males slowly started to gain consciousness, finding themselves being tied to five chairs, tightly. A cloth tightly bound around their mouth as well, preventing them from making any other specific sound than low groans.

Ishaan squinted his eyes to adjust to the blinding lights, finding himself locked in an all white room. The walls, the floor, the chairs they were tied to; everything was white. Pure White.

He struggled to get himself released from the tight ropes around his arms and legs but failed miserably, feeling intense pain starting up in his wrist and legs. His other companions were in no different situation. Beaten up with bruises visible on their faces, the five males looked around the completely white room, trying to scream but no sound could come out from their covered mouth.

Just then, the door opened as a male with glasses on, walked inside, accompanied by two girls; completely identical to each other, no difference. The five males blinked their eyes; looking at the girls who were exactly the same; like carbon copies of each other.

Noticing the confused expressions of the boys, the three figures laughed before the standing male decided to speak up.

❝You're not tripping. These two are twins.❞ He said, walking behind the girls and standing in between them with his arms thrown on both of their shoulders who stood, smirking wickedly at the tied males.

❝It's good that you all are finally awake.❞ One of the twins said, stepping forward and taking a round of Ishaan's chair, standing right beside him, her one hand placed on her side hip.

❝Finally, it's time for some fun.❞ The other twin said, making the other two figures to grin widely while Ishaan and his friends shivered in pure terror, jerking their bodies upward to get the ropes loosen but no avail.

❝Look at them, struggling so hard.❞ One of the twins said, standing beside the other one as they copied each other's actions; arms crossed against their chest.
❝I feel pity for them.❞ One of them said, wiping a fake tear from her eyes while the other two laughed at her.

❝C'mon, 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐇𝐈.❞ Her twin started.
❝We all know pity is the last thing you are feeling for them.❞ Samriddhi gave a knowing look to her twin; 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈 as both of them smirked wickedly before turning to face the guy beside them.

❝Say, 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐔 Bhai.❞ Both girls asked in unison. ❝What should be done with them?❞ Bantu hummed, walking over to a terrified Ishaan, looking at him keenly before walking back over to the twins and standing beside them; his eyes not leaving the tied up male's figure.

❝Why don't we let him decide?❞ He suggested to which the girls hummed before sparing a last glance to the males and exiting the white room, leaving the five males like that, in pure terror.

           After what felt like eternity, even though only a few hours had just passed, the doors opened again as Bantu and twins entered back again followed by a girl and a red cloaked figure ― the same person who beat up Ishaan and his friends back in college and saved Siddharth.

Ishaan and his friends widened their eyes as the red cloaked guy stood in front of them, slowly removing his hood and revealing his face to the boys.

His slightly long onyx shaded hairs being tied in a man-bun behind, few strands of his hairs falling freely in front of his sharp light hazel eyes. A slight hint of beard on his face as his thin, soft lips twitched up in a smile that did not mean anything pleasant.