BARBENHEIMER

-Everyone thought Bakugo was going to see Oppenheimer٫ but then he came in wearing a bright pink crop top and a light pink skirt.
-Mina convinced the whole Bakusquad to go to Barbie together but Denki only came for the girls. Same with M*neta.
-Kirishima died his hair dark pink.
-Mina and Sero made a box to trap- I mean carry M*neta in.
-Aoyama came with the Bakusquad and wore a all pink outfit that still looked good.
-Uraraka wore a white shirt and a really short pink skirt.
-Izuku almost passed out after seeing her, and Ida started yelling at him.
-They convinced Ida that Barbie was an informational film about the history of Barbie.
-Shoto came with them and was so confused the whole time.
-Izuku notices all the Easter eggs and kept pointing them out. It annoyed everyone.
-Aizawa had no interest in going to see Barbie, but Present Mic had different plans.
-Aizawa was going to see Oppenheimer, but Present Mic annoyed him into going.
-Aizawa secretly enjoyed it.
-Hatsume made a life size Barbie and went to see it. With Shinzo! (As friends.) Shinzo slept through it.
-The LOV went to see Oppenheimer but Twice was concerned that it would scare Toga so they went and watched Barbie together.