𝐕𝐈𝐈. beware drama

•

•. BEWARE DRAMA .•
ACT I CHAPTER VII
(Madelyn)

"DOES THIS LOOK okay? Why doesn't this look okay?" Madelyn panicked as she turned to her dormmate who was wearing a beautiful, brown dress, that hugged her curves perfectly.

"Lin, you look like a goddess." Esme tried to reassure her close friend. "Is this because Pan is going with you? Let me tell you something, Madelyn."

The Native American girl, grabbed her blond friend's hands, "You are beautiful, amazing, and fabulous. If a boy makes you feel any less, you drop him, okay? Even if it's Percy Pan, because you deserve someone who will worship you and the ground you walk on, capise?"

Mads sniffled as she nodded and hugged Esmeralda Smith. The girls didn't hang out a lot, if you'd ignore the fact that they were dormmates, but they were close. Both of them always wanted a sister, but got brothers instead.

They were each other's 'Motivational Speakers' as Ben once called them. They were each other's safe place, and sometimes the person who snapped them back to reality.

The blond sniffled as she looked at her long mirror again, "I do look hot, don't I?" Esme broke into a smile as she playfully rolled her eyes, "Obviously, it's one of Evie's designs, and I helped you pick it." The girls chuckled still holding onto each other.

"Oh, let me get my camera!" Madelyn quickly ran to her bedside table and pulled out an old, beaten, but very loved, silver camera that was covered in stickers, "Say, pretty princess!"

"God, I am not saying that."

"Good, it was a test."

EVIE AND MADELYN gossiped while judging and rating everyone's outfits. "Look at Maria, I wonder where she got that dress."

"Oh, it's gorgeous!"

"I know right?!"

The girls took glasses of champagne as Madelyn turned to her friend, "Oh, I completely forgot! Have you seen Willow's dress?"

"No, not yet." Evie shook her head trying to catch a glimpse of the mentioned girl. "Find her later, it's beautiful."

"How our girls are doing?" Percy asked, coming over to the duo with Doug beside him. He sipped his drink and rested his hand on the blond's waist, in his eyes, she looked like the most beautiful girl in the room. Soon after the others joined the two couples.

"When is it starting?" Asked Esme who stood beside, Amir, the son of Jasmine. Suddenly the trumpet's high-bassy notes started echoing across the ship bringing everyone's attention.

"Now," Jay answered the dark haired girl, before focusing his attention on the man who stood at the top of the steps, "May I present to you, future Lady Mal!"