♡ Am ♡

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, VERBAL ABUSE & PANIC ATTACK⚠️

.

// Skip if uncomfortable //

.

.

The next morning, the sun cast a warm glow into the room as Seokjin carried Jungkook downstairs, a wide grin on his face. He gently placed Jungkook on the couch and showered him with a barrage of affectionate kisses, leaving Jimin slightly bewildered.

"Get a room, Hyung!" Jimin playfully teased Seokjin, who simply laughed and continued to shower love on his husband.

Seokjin then decided it was time to share their exciting news with his parents.

He called them into the living room and gathered his courage, holding Jungkook close. With adoration in his eyes, Seokjin revealed the big news.

"Mom, Dad, we have some wonderful news," Seokjin began with a radiant smile. "Jungkook is pregnant."

Jimin's eyes lit up with delight, and he rushed over to congratulate Seokjin and Jungkook enthusiastically. "Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I'm going to be an uncle!"

Seokjin chuckled at Jimin's excitement while Jungkook blushed with happiness. Jimin placed a hand on Jungkook's belly and started brainstorming ideas for decorating the baby's room, buying pregnancy-related items, and inquiring about Jungkook's cravings.

"So, Jungkook-ssi, any cravings yet?" Jimin asked eagerly.

Jungkook laughed softly, feeling overwhelmed by the support and excitement. "Well, nothing specific for now, but I'll let you know, Jimin Hyung."

Soo Yun, however, rolled her eyes and couldn't hide her irritation. "Of course, he should be," she muttered to herself. "That's what he is here for."

She then proceeded to leave the living room and head to her own, muttering a few incoherent curses.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim, while not as expressive as Jimin, approached Jungkook and patted his head gently. A soft, "Good boy," escaped his lips, accompanied by a fleeting smile.

Mr. Kim followed his wife to their room, leaving Jungkook with mixed feelings.

He was touched by the brief fatherly affection he had received from Mr. Kim, even if only for a few seconds. His eyes shimmered with tears, and he quickly wiped them away.

Jimin continued to chatter excitedly about the upcoming baby, and Jungkook engaged in the conversation with a warm smile.

Seokjin, before leaving for the office, kissed Jungkook's cheek lovingly and reminded him, "Take care."