﹫ ☻ (Honeyscotch Ice Cream)❞

≡ type of food ╰⋯⋯⋯ ➢ Ice Cream

≡ item price 𖤣𖤥𖠿𖤣𖤥 $6

≡ size + scoop ! cream cup + max 3 scoops

*

*

*

*all ice creams are served with our special clover honey which is only paired with ice creams but can be specially requested with other items

Hebrews‬ ‭5:7‭-‬10‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[7] During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. [8] Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered [9] and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him [10] and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.

Div

Div

(๑ᵔ⩊ᵔ๑)

In today's Bible study we were going over Hebrews and someone in the group brought up a good point that I would like to share with you:

Jesus is our High Priest because He came to earth and was tempted in every way imaginable, yet, He refused and leaned on His Father to overcome it.

Whatever you're going through, Jesus has been there. Think about it.

Some of my singles may say: "You don't know what it's like to wait for a husband/wife"

Well...Jesus is still waiting for His bride. And it's been a little over 2000 years.

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:2‭-‬4‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[2] I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. [3] And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Look! God's dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. [4] 'He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

In verse 4, I'm sure that Jesus is still waiting to wipe the tears away from His bride-the people of God. So, yeah, Jesus gets your frustrations more than you know.

Depression, stress, grief, pain, heartbreak-Jesus has been there.

‭‭Luke‬ ‭22:40‭-‬46‬ ‭ESV‬‬
[40] And when he came to the place, he said to them, "Pray that you may not enter into temptation." [41] And he withdrew from them about a stone's throw, and knelt down and prayed, [42] saying, "Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done." [43] And there appeared to him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. [44] And being in agony he prayed more earnestly; and his sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground. [45] And when he rose from prayer, he came to the disciples and found them sleeping for sorrow, [46] and he said to them, "Why are you sleeping? Rise and pray that you may not enter into temptation."

These are few examples but we could use to show the various instances where Jesus has gone through what we did. But it's important to note the big picture here:

Jesus did not fall under temptation.

It may be hard, yes, but we have to remember that we are not doing this on our own accord. We are doing this on His strength and His strength alone. He is our Author and perfect Finisher of our faith.

Whatever you're going through, remember Christ. Remember the cross. Remember His undying love for those that seek and obey Him by faith. Remember to endure a little while longer. If you do, the reward is imaginable.

Jesus has been there. You can get through it too.

Don't forget to pay!

For payment instructions, please visit Checkout.

If you completed payment, scroll down to the receipt and comment a food emoji.
๑‧˚

꒷꒦

🐄◞

˚₊‧

Thank you for your purchase! Please come back soon and have a blessed day!