﹫ ࿉ (Pumpkin Spice Honey)❞

≡ type of honey ╰⋯⋯⋯ ➢ Infused
≡ item price 𖤣𖤥𖠿𖤣𖤥 $16.30
≡ size ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ Mini tub (M)

Over this last two weeks, I've been conflicted
with something that's been placed on my mind: Changing the BIble version that I'm currently reading.

I have been watching Walter Veith's Total Onslaught series for the last two months, watching a video here and there when I can. I finally got to the part of his lectures that talk about the different versions of the Bible. The history of the war concerning our Bibles is long and wicked. We are still fighting this war today. I would recommend for anyone to watch those two videos out of the series, but I highly recommended that you watch the whole collection.

This war has to do with those that believe they can do away with Jesus and pervert His Word. That can and will never happen. In fact, Jesus has already told us that some will hear the Word and it will not grow in them. They don't actually believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He is the Way, Truth, and Life. They worship Satan and practice his ways.

If you've noticed, the verses that I've posted recently have been pulled from the King James

If you've noticed, the verses that I've posted recently have been pulled from the King James.  What I've come to understand is that the Bibles before 1900 are all closely translated to the original manuscripts. The modern Bibles have taken our LORD and made Him less so that He can be equal with all the other gods of this wicked world. This is done strategically to enforce the near future plan of a one world religion. If you think that is conspiracy or crazy talk, what do you think those "coexist" stickers are for? Why is the pope pushing for this new world order?

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭8:11‭-‬12‬ ‭KJV‬‬
[11] For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, [12] Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

The word Confederacy here has two meanings: an alliance between persons, parties, states, etc., for some purpose and a combination of persons for unlawful purposes; conspiracy.

Don't join the world in their practices, religions, and worship. Do not regard everything you hear as a conspiracy. Take it to heart. Better yet, take it to scripture and prayer. Let Holy Spirit open your eyes to see what's really going on.

I urge you to purchase a physical copy of an old Bible. For a long time, I avoided the King James because I couldn't understand it. I understood the NIV better. But is my comfortability and unwillingness to sit down and decipher God's Word so that I can understand worth more to me than a comfy Bible that tears down the image of Christ so that I do not obey His commands? The answer is no. Put aside your comfort and learn to be uncomfortable.

As an activity, look at the picture down below. Try to find these verses in the Bible you have now then compare it with the King James Version. Do a side by side read, and I pray you will begin to see the horrors of what is occurring as we speak.

The newer Bibles in recent years are all scribbled with spirituality and worshipping the self. I didn't want to believe it, but we must.

Do not be deceived, brothers and sisters.

Shalom, may Jesus be with you.

Don't forget to pay!
For payment instructions, please visit Checkout.
If you completed payment, scroll down to the receipt and comment an orange emoji.

Thank you for shopping at Honey Pot! Come back soon!