@mini announcement

Hello all customers!
As of July 3rd, 2023, we are happy to introduce that the shop has new items. There is also a new two week summer challenge. More details below!

@

🆕 Whipped Honey

This honey is focused on breaking your theology or expanding your theology and providing you spiritual truths. This is done by going into the hard-to-understand topics and delving even further into the Word of God. Some of it may turn your brain into whipped cream.

This also calls for you, the customer, to call the store (leave comments) and start conversation about the topic. Ask questions! Learn and grow.

Whipped Honey comes in two flavors as of now: chocolate and matcha (green tea).

@

🆕 Macadamia Nut Pure Honey

Pure honey has a new flavor!

According to Healthline,
Macadamia nuts are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats. Their potential benefits include weight loss, improved gut health, and protection against diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and heart disease.

Given all these good and great benefits, it only feels right to have macadamia nut be represented as faith. Faith is our protection from the world. We do not do the things they do because of our belief in God and His standards outline for us in His Word.

@

🍋Wrinkle Away! Challenge✨

Starting next week, we will take on a challenge. It will be inspired by the Book of Esther. Instead of being hyper focused on losing weight or beauty products, we're going to embed the Bible into our self-care routine. The shop will be selling special products to aid during this two week challenge. We will also roll out a beauty regimen for you to follow if you decide to take this challenge on.

Keep your notifications on or check back in before the end of the week for details on how you can prep yourself for the challenge and a further explanation of what the purpose of it.

@

That's all for now. Thank you for your attention! Have a super blessed week and continue to be the light
👍🏿😊