Blue silk

As we walked together with Usopp leading us we find ourselves looking at a huge house, it was grand and white with beams that made my head turn up.

"Wow" I whispered softly as I stopped walked a little causing Zoro to put his hand on the small of my back and push me forwards

"Keep it moving birdy."

"I've never seen a house this big before!" Luffy says as i nodded in agreement.

"Impressive, right? Kaya's given me an open invitation to drop by anytime I want." He brags causing me to laugh.

"All of this just for one person?" Nami asked.

"Well, she lives here with her butler and a few other staff." Usopp explained as luffy whistled to that.

"Money really shows you who people truly are. Most people only care about themselves and what's theirs." Nami said looking at the huge home.

"Sounds like someone I know." Zoro said causing nami to roll her eyes.

"And a small staff makes for easy pickings" she said smirking as Zoro in turn rolled his eyes.

"Why? You gonna rob the house blind?" He asked.

"At least a little blurry" name said as they continued to walk.

"So if you have an invitation, why are we going around the back way?" Luffy asked.

"I never use the front entrance. This is more of a VIP entrance reserved for special guests." Usopp said.

"That is so cool!" I said excitedly as Usopp appreciated the compliment intill Zoro glared at him.

"This guy's full of sh¡t." He said.

"Yeah. But as long as he gets us inside the house, who cares?" Nami said.

"Oops. You know, there's actually a more exclusive entrance this way." Usopp went to turn around but two butlers in the front called for as the walked closer to us. Zoro immediately stood behind me as if he was stalking anything that try's to hurt me.

"The hell are you doing here, Usopp?" The bigger man said clearly annoyed.

"Buchi, buddy, uh, Kaya's expecting me." Usopp said.

"Another one of your lies. Oh. You ain't welcome here and you know it." The women with blueish green hair said quite rudely.

"I know nothing of the sort. I'm here to give Kaya an extra-special gift." He said matter of factly.

"Usopp!" A beautiful women with hair much like mine, whiteish blonde comes around the corner, her butler who held her arm, as you looked closer though her skin was sticking pale and hair seemed to be dead, she seemed sick.

"What a wonderful surprise." She said with a smile on her face.

"Kaya!" Ussop said happy as ever.

"Happy birthday."

"You remembered." The women said with a smile.

"Of course I did." The odd looking butler cleared his throat grabbing everyone's attention, something about him was off and Zoro who immediately understood had his hand on my waist calming me down.

"Usopp. We've had this discussion. You mustn't show up unannounced." He said you could tell there's annoyance laced within it.

"Nonsense, Klahadore. Have you come to tell me another story? I do love hearing about your adventures." She asked excitedly.

"I'll do you one better. I brought some of my crew." Usopp bragged.

"Is he talking about us?" Nami asked clearly confused as me.