Mine

"Everyone's going to that fish ship." I said as I walked the the edge of the boat.

"That smell. I think this place is a restaurant." Usopp said.

"Then I know what we're gonna do next." Luffy said.

"Disguise the ship so the Marines can't find us?" Nami asked.

"Sail back to Syrup Village where it's safe" usopp said.

"Nah. Let's eat!" I shopped with luffy feeling hungry as well.

"That fish better have a bar." Zoro said as his arm was on my waist making me laugh at him.

We soon enough docked the boat and went in the huge boat that looked like a restaurant. We come face to face with a foshmman. He had gills on his face and webbed hands.

"Welcome to Baratie. How can I help you?" He asked politely as he stood behind his pedestal.

"Hi! Where do we eat?" Luffy asked.

"Do you have a reservation, sir?" The man asked.

"Do we need one?" Luffy asked.

"We're very full today. I could put you on the waiting list. It's three weeks out." He said making me gasp, wow this place must be nice.

Zoro put his hand on my back as he twirled my hair in his hand.

Ussop pushed himself forward as he smirked as he looked at the fisherman.

"Maybe you want to check your book again. You wouldn't want to turn away the future King of the Pirates, would you?"he bragged making me laugh as Zoro chuckled as well.

"And who is that, sir?" He asked.

"Monkey D. Luffy. Perhaps you've heard of him?" Usopp said making nami roll her eyes.

"Well, in that case, we'll find a table." He said.

"Yeah! I knew it." Usopp said proudly.

"In three weeks." The fish men ended making usopp sad.

"You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots." Nami said offering a large bill.

"Of course. Right this way, ma'am." He said grabbing menus leading the way.

"See? Works every time." Nami said smirking following.

As we went to sit down Zoro seemed to have a little problem with his swords causing me to giggle at his struggle.

"Ah! I'd be happy to check your swords for you, sir." The fish man said.

"I got this" Zoro said FIANLYL managing to sit down beside me as he stretched and put his arm on the bench behind me.

"Very good. Here are your menus. Your waiter will be with you shortly."

"I wonder what kind of food they have here."  I wondered out loud as Zoro hand was on my shoulder now. We notice two man getting angry at eachother. We watched from afar as a man with blonde hair comes up to the two looking very much annoyed as he soon fights the men luffy watched amazed.

"Good fighter."

"No cause for alarm, folks. Please enjoy your meals." The blonde man said smiling as he walked over to our table.

"Hi, welcome to our shitty restaurant where the only thing worse than the ambience is the food. My name is Sanji. What can I get for you?" He said very annoyed and angry making me and nami look at eachother confused and shocked.

"One of everything, please." Luffy said smiling wide.

"Any drinks? One of our signature cocktails to help you choke down your meal?" Sanji said making my eyes widen.

"Giving us the hard sell, huh?" Nami said.

"I agree, quite harsh though." I said softly making the man eyes jump out of his head looking back and forth between us.

"Apologies, madam, I didn't see you there. Would you care for an apéritif to start? We have several rare Micqueot vintages in stock. Or perhaps you'd like a glass of Umeshu?" Sanji said to nami before he turned to me.

"You know you can have something sweet for someone sweet, we don't want to serve you anything bitter like your friend Bessie you." He said winking making Zoro huff in annoyed his arm not attached to my waist holding onto me.

"Something wrong with your eye?" Nami asked.

"Just blinded by your beauty and her innocence." He said smirking. Zoro cleared his throat grabbing Sanjis attention.

"Waiter, can I get a beer and something for my friends?" Zoro asked angrily.

"Two beers. I usually have three, but..." usopp said.

"And a milk." Luffy said.

"Three beers and a milk. And, uh, for madams?" He asked still trying his hardest.

"Water."

"Still, sparkling, mineral? With ice or without? Cubed or crushed?"

"Regular water in a regular glass. Thanks."nami said slowly.

"Right away. And for you beautiful?" He asked turning to me making me laugh at his 0 shame.
"Juice, whatever you have is fine by me!" I said and he smirked and walked away.

"Ah! What?" Nami said as the boys kept staring at us.

"Nothing. Madam. Forgive my rude behavior, madam. Would madam prefer her water in a crystal glass, or would a golden bowl be more madam's style?" Zoro said making us all laugh.

"Nami's got a boyfriend." Uospp said

" You guys are the worst." Nami said.

Zoro hand twitched on my side as he started to get up pulling me with him.

"We got to go to the bathroom, we'll be back" Zoro said briefly making me confused. I didn't have to go though?

"Zoro what do you mean" I asked softly as he pulled me along with him intill we reached outside of the boat where nobody was. Without a second to think Zoro pushed me up against the wood of the boat as he crashed his lips onto mine, his arms on my waist went to my hair as he kissed me.

I moaned as his other hand went to my bum and squeezed making his tongue slide into my mouth, out mouths fought for dominance intill I caved and let him win. We made out for a few more minutes before he pulled away and kissed behind my ear whispering.

"Mine" kissing my jaw.

"Mine" sucking my neck.

"Mine." Leaving love bites on my collarbone.

Brining his lips to mine to give one last kiss he whisper his final.

"All mine"

He rested his forehead against mine making me softly giggle. Zoro pinched my sides making me giggle harder. "Someone was quite jealous." I whispered.

"Never, that guy was too ugly, I know my girl would never go to something like that." Zoro said making me throw my head back as Zoro got off me pulling my hand with him as we went back into the restaurant.

"I would never leave you love. Not in a million years." I said softly as I squeezed his hand. He gave me a small but gentle and genuine smile as we made it back to our friends who smiled at the couple.