bars and drinks

as we sat back down at the table my face was slightly pink as Zoro sipped his beer,  I sipped my drink as well as Luffy dug into the food at the table I giggled making the boy look up a huge smile on his face a bone of meat in one hand the other clutching his milk.

"is it good fluffy? the food?" I asked softly m,making the table laugh as food was stuffed in his face. as we all ate out food I felt Zoros hand which was firmly placed on my thigh throughout all of the dinner. 

soon enough everyone was stuffed rubbing their stomachs bloated. 

"I can't eat another bite." Ussop said making me agree with a  groan also eating too much. "But it's so good."

"Oh man, you said it." I whined as zoro said it a smirk on his face squeezing my thigh slightly.

 "I'm not gonna be hungry for a week" nami huffed looking at the ceiling

"Should we order dessert?" fluffy asked making my eyes widen at him. 

"I already got mine" zoro said taking a sip of his beer. 

"That reminds me. We should do a toast. Come on. Grab your glasses." fluffy said as we all raised our glasses.

"To the best crew sailing on the sea and to our victory! Yeah!" he said happily making a smile on my face grow but nami wasn't having it.

"No, I'm sorry. What victory exactly?" she asked sarcastically making me smile at her in understanding as we did almost just die once again.

"Against the Marines. Our very first battle and we crushed them. I don't know how many naval battles you guys have been part of..." fluffy said as Ussop smirked.

"Two dozen, at least."

"But that was a disaster. We were unprepared, uncoordinated. By all rights, we should be at the bottom of the sea." she said making me nod.

"lufffy she isn't wrong, that could've gone terribly wrong." I said softly. 

"We're not though. Luffy saved us." Ussop said making me smile at him. 

"Are we really going to ignore the elephant in the room right now?" nami asked.

"You didn't think to mention your grandfather was a Marine? And not just any Marine, a vice-admiral! Don't know about you. I didn't sign up for that." she said making me look down, my own father a marine. 

"you raided a Marine base. Of course that'll make you a target." zoro said.

"If I stole the map, no one would've known I was there, as opposed to wrecking a base commander's office and taking his daughter with us. no offense Icilia." making me smile and appreciate that nami wasn't as mean as she first was to me. 

"well first off we freed Icilia, we didn't take her." fluffy said making Ussop turn to me shocked as I smiled at him.

"you were trapped in your own home?" he asked as a sad smile graced my face. 

"I didn't know I was trapped until I was set free, to be honest. but ill forever be in these guys dept for it." I said making everyone smile at the kind girl,  everyone couldn't help but want to protect the girl as her innocent and maturing side showed more than most.  

the blonde server came over making everyone look at him.  "Your bill, sir." 

"Thank you, my good man" 

as Luffy signed off the bill and gave it to the waiter he seemed to smile wider not as forced "No, sir. Thank you" as he walked off I looked to zoro who seemed to invested in his beer to notice, once he looked at me I shook my head smiling.