Chapter 34: Padma's trial of Amendment with Karna

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lag ja gale ki phir yeah hasin raat ho na ho...
Shayad phir is janam main mulakat ho na Ho....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

At a small Hut of Prayag:

A girl was sitting quietly. Three more months had passed out of blue. She was changing day by day. She did not run behind her pet geese, ducks or birds anymore. She did not have a heart to do that!! She liked to sit down limply and watch the nature. Sun set to dawn. She did not know why her life changed drastically forever. But she knew one thing she could not live without him!! Her only love of life!! Karna!! Yes you guessed right. She was our cute heroine Padma or Devi Padmavati herself.

      Devi Padmavati (His Padma)

She was changing in heart and soul. She loved to wear simple Saree and no makeup nowadays. She loved to wear the end of her Saree in her head like a housewife. She even started to wear a small red vermilion symbol on her forehead. In between the brows. To symbolize her marriage. Hindu women after marriage loved to put Sindoor or vermilion on her head. She did not know anything about it. Her sister-in-law Kalyani was helping her to understand every single ritual. Of a married woman. In simple Khadee Saree and with a red Sindoor on her partings she looked divine. (Look at her in the above picture.)

She was keeping fast for one time a day. At the day time. At night her dear sibling and sister-in-law forcefully let her to eat something. She lost her own appetite too. But she put on a brave face before her family. She knew that they would be heart broken to know of her transformation. She nowadays stayed to take the initiative to manage her small household. She cleaned the bedroom. She wiped the doors and windows. She feeded the animals and birds. She seldom made foods too. In one sentence she was getting older and wiser. She took the responsibility of her household. Nowadays her dear sister-in-law could leave the house and it's inmates on her. She took good care of all. Except only one. Herself.

She kept fast and donated all of her foods to the poor and needy people. Gods took the disguise of poors and took her tests. She passed in all of them. With a smile she donated her foods. To all who came to her door. At noon.

One day a blind man came to her door and begged for money. She had none so she made him sit on the garden and brought her food.

"Putri, hame toh bhojan dikh nahin rahi hain!!! (Daughter, I can't see the food.)" The man waved his hands in Air. He could not touch the plate.

She tore a small piece of roti and then dipped in the Sabji. Then she lifted her right hand to his mouth. But she stopped abruptly. She was dubious!!

"Kiya huwa?!! (What happened?!!)" The man asked her in trembling voice.